Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StevieDay1983

UK Weekend > Feb 18th - 20th

64 posts in this topic

PETERSSON1984 YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THIS FORM SO YOU ARE CLUELESS OBVIOUSLY.  ARE YOU AFRAID TO SAY TIP AND IT WILL BE WRONG BUT YOU  ACT LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL? LOL  WHY DO YOU CARE HOW I BET. ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES. I TRY TO HAVE A DISCUSSION IN THIS FORUM. YOU ARE DICK AND IF I WAS MODERATOR I WOULD BAN YOU STUPID ASS FOR TROLLING. NOW GO AND FRANKLY PISS OFF

7 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

@Petersson1984 - Now you ruffled the big man's feathers, this could be a bad scene....

So, here's my thoughts. You don't post any bets, with or without reasoning. Therefore, you sound like a troll - post your bets or just shut the fcuk up.

I'll post my bets mate but there's no value left in the bets I got for today why it'll have to wait until the mid week European football. 

Bronxie likes this

On the subject of accumulators and are they a mugs bet, there's really 2 sides to the story.

1. Of course singles are better bets than accumulators, because the percentages are way more in your favour.

2. However, not everyone has £50, £100 to be putting on bets. So they place accumulators in the hope that they can still win big (ish) and for a small stake, that's fun and not too pressurised.

There's nothing wrong with point 2 and anyone that says there is, is quite frankly very arrogant.

Tiffy likes this

6 hours ago, Sir Puntalot said:

On the subject of accumulators and are they a mugs bet, there's really 2 sides to the story.

1. Of course singles are better bets than accumulators, because the percentages are way more in your favour.

2. However, not everyone has £50, £100 to be putting on bets. So they place accumulators in the hope that they can still win big (ish) and for a small stake, that's fun and not too pressurised.

There's nothing wrong with point 2 and anyone that says there is, is quite frankly very arrogant.

My thoughts on accumulators are that in my life I have won two accumulator bets off a £1 bet each time winning approximately £250 each time. I have probably placed the equivalent of about 100 accumulator bets at £1 over the years. That's a rough profit of £400 off accumulators. That said, I wouldn't be able to earn an income off them. As @Sir Puntalot said, it's small stake fun. Is £1 better spent on a large bar of chocolate or an accumulator that could win you something big back? Provided you place an accumulator knowing what you're in for then that's fine.

Tiffy likes this

On 17/02/2017, 15:53:22, StevieDay1983 said:

BTTS is a tough one for our game. Rotherham had gone four games without scoring before hitting three in their last two matches. Rotherham have only scored 10 in 16 away games this season but our defence is far from water tight and we've conceded 19 goals in 16 home games. I would be amazed if we didn't score so I think you're only needing to consider if Rotherham can hit the net. I would probably be more inclined to bet that we'll win with a clean sheet but maybe I'm being naive.

I don't know why my reply has iincluded the above text, but on the subject of acccas, I often waste £2 on the lotto at odds of 14m/1. Therefore an Accra returning 100/1 or so is a far more sensible option. Alright, the prize fund is different, but which one has the better chance of any return?

I know it's the wrong thread, but I do fancy Leverkusen V Athletico to be low on goals tonight. Just had a look at the stats between the two, and it has draw/U2.5 written all over it. 

Will anyone else be touching it?

13 minutes ago, Tiffy said:

I know it's the wrong thread, but I do fancy Leverkusen V Athletico to be low on goals tonight. Just had a look at the stats between the two, and it has draw/U2.5 written all over it. 

Will anyone else be touching it?

Tut Tut Tiffy, wrong thread! ;) 

Leverkusen are a funny team. They have the ability to score shitloads of goals and I just think I'd be be not wanting to look at the TV if I had an under 2.5 with them in it! AM are very defensive though, so it's a tough call for me.

13 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

Tut Tut Tiffy, wrong thread! ;) 

Leverkusen are a funny team. They have the ability to score shitloads of goals and I just think I'd be be not wanting to look at the TV if I had an under 2.5 with them in it! AM are very defensive though, so it's a tough call for me.

Oops! Got the gestapo on my back now! !-)

I just think, that when it comes to it, Simeone can do a job on pretty much any team. Their strength has always been their defence, maybe worth a small punt. They have been one of my luckier teams this season & I feel they will only let one in here at the most. They will want to go back to Madrid with at least a draw.

Sir Puntalot likes this

Morcombe have very good recent away results. Time limited to writell but price is too high at 23/10. Newport have picked up draws and are unbeaten in 7 before capitulating on sat. They cinched a lot of goals. 25 quid win at 23/10