** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 17th - 19th

seriearatings.jpg.261470cfc2174fdd3af2d5

It was a tale of two halves in Serie A last weekend with nobody in the top 11 suffering a defeat and nobody in the bottom 9 even earning a point. Juventus retained their 7 point lead at the top and look a sure-fire bet to beat Palermo in the first match of the round on Friday but is 1.14 for a win too low? Napoli continued their awesome unbeaten run. 13 games in all competitions it is now I think? They must be backed to beat Chievo away at 1.44.

Pescara continue to have a nightmare season still sitting on just 9 points with only 1 win to their name. They face Genoa at home but a win seems unlikely. That said, Genoa haven't won in 8 league matches! So are Pescara worth a punt?!

@vasilli07, you did some great research work last weekend for the AC Milan injuries. What do you think about this weekend?

@Icongene, how did you find betting on Serie A last weekend? Looking at any bets this weekend?

@WinningAdvice, put your bias to one side and go with your head for this week! Let us know your thoughts!

@betcatalog, you got it spot on with the BTTS. That 8 goal thriller between Torino and Pescara was never in doubt. Let us know your bet/s for this weekend!

@Bronxie, what have you got lined up this weekend mate? Good results for you last weekend.

@DrBetter, you were denied a perfect week by that Sassuolo result. Are you backing anything this weekend?

@sajtion, you called the wins this past week spot on. More of the same this weekend please!

atalanta has lots of goals and should win and it could be high scoring match as well

lazio can get the better of empoli who just don't have many goals in the team

inter milan can beat bologna although it will be close. i am calling 1-2 to away side

napoli has a huge match in champions league. it's hard to keep up their pressing style of football so i think chievo win it 2-0

pescara and genoa has potential to be match full of controversy as both teams are in desperate need of positive results so i think there is a potential of draw

sampdoria are now having the best period of their season with three wins in row. this match is again at their own home ground and i seem winning it.

udinese v sassuolo promises to be cat and mouse type of game. this match in past has been notorious cagey but i think udinese could win it maybe 1-0 because of their better home form

roma will be playing in spain against villarreal on thursday and are bound to be frustrated there so coming back to play torino who likes to play forward is brewing trouble for them. this is not going to be routine win like odds suggests and it worth backing torino on handicap

Juventus FC v US Palermo

Juventus FC: Mandzukic (23/5 f, suspended), Barzagli (15/0 d), Chiellini (18/2 d)

US Palermo: Fulignati (0/0 g), Rajkovic (4/0 d), Pezzella (7/0 d), Silva (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Serie A games:

Juventus have won 2-0 in 80% of their last 5 Serie A matches.

33% of Crotone's Serie A matches have seen exactly 2 goals.

Lazio have won 25% of their last 4 Serie A games.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-17-02-2017

1 hour ago, Icongene said:

@sajtion Any reason you think Inter will struggle v Bologna? Looking at this one and the more opinions the better :)

this fixtures has been historically tough and bologna has been embarrassing in last few matches so they will tighten up their defense.  i am expecting inter milan to edge it 

4 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

Zdenek Zeman has took charge of Pescara. He is an ultra attacking coach and play little to no defence. They will probably score a few more goals but will continue to concede tons of it.

Good analysis there, Vasilli07. Do you think his influence will be felt immediately or do you think it will take a few games for the players to get used to it?

10 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Good analysis there, Vasilli07. Do you think his influence will be felt immediately or do you think it will take a few games for the players to get used to it?

I'm not really into over and under goals but I think Zeman will instruct his men to play attacking football without fear. Pescara is already relegated and their defence sucks as well. There is no reason to sit back.