Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Midweek > Feb 14th & 15th

32 posts in this topic

I've taken Mansfield at 2.05, Barnsley DnB v Villa. I see no reason why they can't get a result here. Villa can't buy a win and Villa park is tough place to play when things aren't going well.

Edit: Well Mansfield's defence played like a pile of shit tonight and was made to pay. The Barnsley result was never in doubt. Can't believe how overpriced Villa have been recently. The 'Bruce Factor' has gone and now we are seeing Villa for what they are, and have been for years; a shambles. It'll take Bruce the summer and January 18 transfer windows to clear out all the dead wood and get his stamp on the team. He might just be sacked before then if results don't improve.

Edited by Icongene

17 hours ago, skyblues88 said:

@StevieDay1983

I don't hold out much hope away at Wimbledon tonight. We've got a manager in Russel Slade who is absolutely clueless (dropped 3 out of the back 4 that defended so well last Tuesday ... as a result shipped 3 goals on Saturday that were all defensive errors). Can't sack him as can't afford to pay him off so stuck with him for the rest of the season. 

My picks are Sheffield Weds, Brighton, Derby, Wimbledon

All I will say is that I know oh too well how awful Slade is. Some people actually think he did a decent job with us. His tactical and selection decisions were inexplicable and he cost us so many points. When the going got tough he just went 4-4-2 and played hoof ball. He's one of the worst managers we've had. It's no surprise his greatest managerial achievement in three decades of management is a final appearance in the Anglo-Italian Cup. The archetypal football dinosaur. Up there with Dave Bassett and David Pleat... just less tactically aware.

What a nightmare! And if i heard Jeff Stelling say "and Accrington have only scored 1 away goal all season" again, i would have put my fist through the telly!

Icongene likes this

5 hours ago, stanleybright said:

Hello guys, for today I analysed a game from the Scottish Premiership with much value for the both sides. It's an important match and consulting my day-by-day work I can share it with you:

Aberdeen vs Motherwell -> 1 & GG @2,92  

I don't understand what 1 GG means?