** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey > Feb 7th & 8th

copa-del-rey-odds.jpg.7f7abfc3152ca88feb

The second legs of the Copa del Rey semi finals are this week. Barcelona take a 2-1 lead from their first leg away against Atletico Madrid into the second leg at home. Alaves also did very well to hold Celta Vigo to a 0-0 draw in their first leg away. Can they get the win and advance to the final?

@betcatalog, you had mixed results with the under 2.5 goals predictions. I have to admit, I thought you were going to be spot on in the first game but off on the second. Turns out it was the other way around! What do you reckon here?

@WinningAdvice, you were just a goal off your prediction. Correctly expected a tight game. Did anyone expect Alaves to take something from that though?

@Icongene, did you bet on the Celta Vigo game in the end? Fancying any bets in the second leg?

Also keen to hear the views of other Spanish football enthusiasts such as  sajtion, @discipline, @Pep004,@Magic0024, @gogetta, @andrewcalo, and @stanleybright.

Hello guys, sorry for the absence this weekend, we had some problems with our company's website so our head wasn't on the analysis this weekend @StevieDay1983 . On the other side, I have two predictions for today that I would like to share with you. It's my today's work:

Granada vs UD Las Palmas -> Between 2 and 5 goals to be scored in game

Braga vs Estoril -> Home side to win

Hope they will be useful to you

Good luck!

3 minutes ago, stanleybright said:

Hello guys, sorry for the absence this weekend, we had some problems with our company's website so our head wasn't on the analysis this weekend @StevieDay1983 . On the other side, I have two predictions for today that I would like to share with you. It's my today's work:

Granada vs UD Las Palmas -> Between 2 and 5 goals to be scored in game

Braga vs Estoril -> Home side to win

Hope they will be useful to you

Good luck!

Posted this in the wrong thread mate. If you can keep the predictions to the correct sections and then any bets that cover a number of different sections just post in the General Footy Chat section in future. :ok

Nice tips so keen to get you posting more... just in the right threads! :D

It appears like Barca have recovered from a plunge in form amid the finish of 2016. They have now gotten 7 wins and 2 draws from last 9 fixtures and are in great scoring form.

A sum of 25 goals were scored in this period and conceded only 6. All things considered, scoring goals was not an issue for Barca, in the event that you take a look at the league table they are on top of the scoring graphs with 55 goals from 21 fixtures.

On the other side, Atletico Madrid keep on dropping points paying little respect to the playing scene.

The 2-0 win against Leganes at home in the end of the week Spanish La Liga meeting is their first in five matches in all competitions. They lost in one and drew three amid the period. This is unmistakably “not” one of their best campaig.

My prediction for this game is a safer one -> Between 2 and 6 goals @1,27

Alaves whole league has 21 goals in favor and 22 against, score and receives one goal average per match. It has 13 to 21 under 2,5 and 7 to 10 under 2,5 at home. Celta did not play at the weekend because the match with Real Madrid was postponed for security reasons due to bad weather in the area. Away from home is 2-3-5 and scored 12 in favor and 17 against.
that in the first match, so today I see a few goals, with both teams not to take rick, Celta of perhaps enough a goal to qualify for the final, while struggling Alaves closed in order to back
CD ALAVES vs RC CELTA DE VIGO @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.55