** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Feb 6th - 8th

fatrophyodds.jpg.709983185e27a13cc75b8fa

confnorthodds.jpg.1f4c12099e47dc9fd37502

confsouthodds.jpg.b668a45f999a00d6860fbe

northpremier.jpg.082acbb0dcc90fead4841a4

rymanpremierodss.jpg.161a79bce94c7c55d6f

southernpremierodds.jpg.a50de13e35420f3c

An array of midweek non-league fixtures offer us a treat this week. The FA Trophy has a few games taking place and then it is only the National League that is absent of any games. I have included tonight's fixtures because the odds were not offered over the weekend so you can find them here now.

@addpea, it was only the Sutton bet that let you down last week out of that batch. The treble was a great call. Never in doubt!

@amtopm, unfortunate on that BTTS bet. I didn't expect Salford to romp that one so easily.

What about you other guys that post in here a lot such as  @Tanktop, @allthethings, @the bastardian, @GazBlades, @bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, and @misky

Hello all,

I having been following this forum each week and reaping the rewards, thank you!

Monday 6th Feb Merstham vs South Park - County Cup

I have been following my local team Merstham and they play tonight in Surrey Senior Cup under County Cup on bet365.

Ive seen them play 5 times this season and not seen them win, including a 3-0 home defeat to a team in same division as South Park!

However tonight I fancy them at 1.61! Why? Merstham are very much a confidence team, when they have a big win they follow it up with more big wins. When they are losIng they go on a run of losing!

Last match they broke their away duck for the season with a 4-0 win in the league. They didn't play at weekend and I fancy them to rack up a big win because despite their league position they are a very good, quick team who score goals at home.

When they lost 3-0 at home to a team in same league (but significantly above South Park) it was 0-0 and they missed some sitters before their captain was sent off and they lost their heads.

They are defending champions and very proud of it. South Park are struggling in the league below. Nice local derby for Merstham to show their quality that got them to Round 1 of the FA Cup. 

Plus I can't go so they are bound to win!!

Bet365 - Back Merstham at 1.61 

Edited by sammydubs

Sorry I Tweeted this but forgot to put it up on here so the treble can only be a double now.

Whitehawk v Eastbourne
There seemed to be little change for the home side on Saturday as they lost yet again and defensive issues were to the fore once again. It is hard to see how much can have changed so they look well worth opposing again given how much money that has won us so far in the last few weeks. Eastbourne have only won 3 away matches this season, but two of those come in their last 4 away games and they have only lost to 3rd place Dartford in their last 6 games. Why they aren't clear favourites I don't know and Marathon's 1.6/1 is a big price.

Treble
Tonight Hungerford host Truro and it should be a home win. Truro have lost 5 of their last 6 games meanwhile Hungerford are unbeaten in their last 11 league games. Gospot's last league win was 11 games ago and although their game was off on Saturday and Hampton & Richmond played Eastbourne, I still think that Hampton should have more than enough to win. They have only lost twice in their last 10 games and Gosport another of the leagues troubled sides. Finally in the National League North 3rd place Kidderminster can cut Fylde's lead down to 6 points as they go to a Stalybridge side who have picked up just 15 points all season.The treble pays 2.8/1 with Marathon.

17 hours ago, sammydubs said:

Hello all,

I having been following this forum each week and reaping the rewards, thank you!

Monday 6th Feb Merstham vs South Park - County Cup

I have been following my local team Merstham and they play tonight in Surrey Senior Cup under County Cup on bet365.

Ive seen them play 5 times this season and not seen them win, including a 3-0 home defeat to a team in same division as South Park!

However tonight I fancy them at 1.61! Why? Merstham are very much a confidence team, when they have a big win they follow it up with more big wins. When they are losIng they go on a run of losing!

Last match they broke their away duck for the season with a 4-0 win in the league. They didn't play at weekend and I fancy them to rack up a big win because despite their league position they are a very good, quick team who score goals at home.

When they lost 3-0 at home to a team in same league (but significantly above South Park) it was 0-0 and they missed some sitters before their captain was sent off and they lost their heads.

They are defending champions and very proud of it. South Park are struggling in the league below. Nice local derby for Merstham to show their quality that got them to Round 1 of the FA Cup. 

Plus I can't go so they are bound to win!!

Bet365 - Back Merstham at 1.61 

Great to see you posting sammydubs. Always welcome new voices in this section and pleased to see you have been benefiting from the rewards of the tips offered by our resident non-league experts. Really interesting tip for this competition. I've only experienced it on a level 23 and above patch update on Football Manager. What stage is the competition at now? Do you think your team Merstham can go all the way?

Hello! Well as it turns out it was a bad first tip! (They played last night) 

HT Merstham should have been 6-2 up I heard and then 15 mins to go were 1-0 up before conceding and then losing in pens.

Sorry if anyone backed them. They were 1.61 at kick off but quickly cut to 1.40 when they took control in first 30mins (but fatally without scoring!) 

I follow non league quite a bit so will post any info I get in the future,

Sam 

1 hour ago, allthethings said:

I'm thinking about O3.5 in the Hampton & Richmond-Gosport match, but every time I take one of these big overs in matches involving big over sides, the final is 2-0. Any advice? Might give it a swerve.

I wouldn't touch that at even money.

4 hours ago, allthethings said:

I'm thinking about O3.5 in the Hampton & Richmond-Gosport match, but every time I take one of these big overs in matches involving big over sides, the final is 2-0. Any advice? Might give it a swerve.

Gosport are rather leaky although they did keep Maidenhead down to two last time.