Jump to content
Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Recommended Posts

On 4/28/2020 at 7:48 AM, eSportManiac said:

League Home Sweet Home 2020
Match: 1win - SinnerS / 9:00 28.04
Bet: Sinners @ 5 bet365
stake: 1u

 

Czech CSGO league is not among the best, but SINNERS definitely stands out from the rest of the teams. Their series is dominant. They also showed themselves well against the background of Navi - of course the young team. Today for this team it's a kind of test against the better rivals. WIN has players whose skills are greater, however, course 5 to win Sinners is a good opportunity for a small minimum risk. If today they don't play 120% of their abilities, they will waste their chance, which they have because WIN doesn't have much experience on the European scene. Source: https://esporttalk.org

FT 0:2 WIN !!

 

CvkDw6x.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

ForZe vs Nemiga 30.04 15:00
Pick : Nemiga +1,5 @ 2.02 pinnacle


ESL RIO 2020 // esports betting from https://esporttalk.org/


In the forZe we have much more effective competitors but Nemiga also surprises positively. In the Belarus - Estonia team on the other hand, a pretty pleasant series against the background of average rivals, but the stable and solid form of the lollipop21k, box and joy player surprises. I don't think Nemiga will be able to win it, but one map for me is very likely. The players feel pretty confident on the viaducts and are able to fight the Forze, which has the resources of the last strangely weak duel with Spirit.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

ForZe vs Nemiga 30.04 15:00
Pick : Nemiga +1,5 @ 2.02 pinnacle


ESL RIO 2020 // esports betting from https://esporttalk.org/


In the forZe we have much more effective competitors but Nemiga also surprises positively. In the Belarus - Estonia team on the other hand, a pretty pleasant series against the background of average rivals, but the stable and solid form of the lollipop21k, box and joy player surprises. I don't think Nemiga will be able to win it, but one map for me is very likely. The players feel pretty confident on the viaducts and are able to fight the Forze, which has the resources of the last strangely weak duel with Spirit.

FT 0:2 WIN +++++

yldZgFS.png

Edited by eSportManiac
Link to post
Share on other sites

CSGO  Elisa Invitational / Nordavind vs KOVA Esports 12:00 / https://esporttalk.org/l

bet: Over 26,5 @ marathonbet

We're in for a very pissed-off duel here. The form of the players is on a very similar level as well as the style of playing the duo Uli and Derkeps to the feats of TENZKA and HS. I don't see a clear favourite here. These teams often give rounds and don't finish matches too fast. Kova does not have to be crossed out, they should fight with Nordavind as equals. The line in the b365 25.5 is more secure but the odds are much smaller (1.65) hence the risk is slightly higher but at a good odds.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Virtus.Pro vs NaVi
Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18

Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping parking lots -: ) But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

Virtus.Pro vs NaVi
Virtus Pro +1,5 @ 2,18

Simple is still mourning his porshe, which was brutally treated in one of the shopping parking lots -: ) But people are jealous of it. Today he won't be able to play and he will mourn. Just kidding. Natus is an obvious favorite of this match but today they can play very loose with Virtus and they will not come to the match 100% unconcerned. Navi is a team that finally won the team championship and deservedly won the IEMa, but NaVi is not yet a team like Astralis, which when necessary will force itself and compete on every rival (even Astralis has problems with that). I think that today's match could be one of them. Virtus Pro faded out a long time ago now practically nobody is counting on them but nothing motivates as much as a chance to rebound against the best team in the world from the last IEM. Stable form of Buster and Jamie despite the losses are a good predictor before this match. The interesting thing is that Inferno is the best VP map today.

WIN !
Zysixr5.png
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters  
ESL One: Road to Rio

Time: 15:00

Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today. Bet source: https://esporttalk.org/

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2020 at 2:29 PM, eSportManiac said:

Nemiga vs Gambit Youngsters  
ESL One: Road to Rio

Time: 15:00

Nemiga @ 2.32

Both teams have a few class players who should be doing well and this match is an attractive one. The gambit is a great sh1ro. Nafany and Ax1LE also score well. Speed4k is very talented in Nemiga, but he can be different with stability. But for him the drive is lollipop21k - if they both play well, the whole team gets wings. The NEM team is distinguished by the lollipop21k, Speed4k both have a mean of over 1.1 and 0.7 kill. In fact, I see here the competition between the form of the day of these two players with the leader Gambit sh1ro. The minimum favorite for me is Gambit but I risk nemiga here at a much better odds today. Bet source: https://esporttalk.org/

FT 2:1 PROFIT AGAIN  !

HdbMWkX.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Heretics vs AVEZ // 17 7.05

Pick : Avez +3,5 @ 1.95

nowing the Team Heretics mentality, AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

Team Heretics vs AVEZ // 17 7.05

Pick : Avez +3,5 @ 1.95

nowing the Team Heretics mentality, AVEZ will be treated with disregard today. On the one hand, it's hard not to be surprised when you've just played with the world's top players. But Heretics unfortunately didn't manage and lost another game. Avez has also had quite uneven results at a much lower level, but they play a lot more matches in regional league and that could be their advantage in this Blade, being in a better match pace. The Avez have nothing to lose and they have to maximize this match while the TH will not necessarily be 100% mobilized on this game. Of course nobody knows that. It was clear from Secret that even a good Mac game didn't help, and besides that there is a deeper problem with communication within the team. tipster info from https://esporttalk.org

 

BET WON AGAIN 22:20 !!

uPFfcDV.png

Link to post
Share on other sites


Esport bet for ESL One

Today I chose the Unique Team vs Nemiga game and a big difference in courses caught my attention. The +12.5 line is quite safe for me for today. Nemiga is weak recently and Belarus Igor Solodkov ( lollipop21k) started shooting a little bit worse. Team Unique on the other hand is probably one of the worst teams here, however the form of both teams has been hopeless lately. Nemiga had a good match with Gambit recently but apart from that I still don't see such certainty and consistency in the game. Team Unique and Nemiga have played with Spirit recently and you can compare their matches which were not much different from each other but should. Spirit can quite easily cope with the difference between the two teams that they needed 3 maps for Nemige and not two but with similar and equally weak game.

Road to Rio Unique Team vs Nemiga | 15:00 PICK Unique +12,5 @ 1.9

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 8:20 AM, eSportManiac said:


Esport bet for ESL One

Today I chose the Unique Team vs Nemiga game and a big difference in courses caught my attention. The +12.5 line is quite safe for me for today. Nemiga is weak recently and Belarus Igor Solodkov ( lollipop21k) started shooting a little bit worse. Team Unique on the other hand is probably one of the worst teams here, however the form of both teams has been hopeless lately. Nemiga had a good match with Gambit recently but apart from that I still don't see such certainty and consistency in the game. Team Unique and Nemiga have played with Spirit recently and you can compare their matches which were not much different from each other but should. Spirit can quite easily cope with the difference between the two teams that they needed 3 maps for Nemige and not two but with similar and equally weak game.

Road to Rio Unique Team vs Nemiga | 15:00 PICK Unique +12,5 @ 1.9

Final score 8:16 , 19:22 WIN +++

0F6sy5E.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Avez - Pompa 05/10 15:00
PICK: AVEZ (-1,5) @2.850 2/10


Tipster analysis from https://esporttalk.org/- as for me, AVEZ is the only team that stands out in this country at this point and even against the background of AGO, they have recently played much more solid and better against strong rivals. The form of this team is much better than Pompa and I won't even be surprised how easy it will be today 2:0 because the course encourages me to do so. Splawik wont exist at all in the last game with Skade. Winning alone doesn't necessarily pay off anymore because, as we know, players can approach a match at a tournament with an average stake. I prefer to take a risk in the pinnacle.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Counter Strike - Home Sweet Home Cup / 16 May 2020 - 16:50
Team Secret vs SMASH 

For me, currently Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today.

Bettor analysis from https://esporttalk.org @ Team Secret @ 2.2

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, eSportManiac said:

Counter Strike - Home Sweet Home Cup / 16 May 2020 - 16:50
Team Secret vs SMASH 

For me, currently Team Secret is exactly the same level and comparable to Smash players. Don't understand these odds. Although they lost to Avez I think it was a tough rival. Today 50/50. Not the worst rallen game lately, but sinnopsyy keeps the level from match to match. Smash has won the game with Skade, but it's because of fejtZ and bubble - the rest is definitely standing still. 2.2 on betfair is worth it for me today.

Bettor analysis from https://esporttalk.org @ Team Secret @ 2.2

 

FINAL SCORE 0:2 AGAIN WIN!!!!

 

// TODAY 15:00/23.05

 

RTP Arena Cup / Movistar Riders vs Giants
CSGO pick from https://esporttalk.org/

Giants + 1,5 @ 2.15

The odds have definitely fallen down for several hours. It was 7 - now about 4 - 5. Whoever managed to play yesterday definitely gained a lot. Of course, the Movistar class is bigger and the recent results have not changed much while the Giants is playing solidly recently. Richard PAacheco (fox) has been in good shape for a long time, but more importantly, other players are following in his footsteps and have clearly improved their communication. renatoohaxx and NOPEEJ . All three of them have a big share in the recently won matches against x6tence and Havu. Movistar does not have any weak points, but results are unstable. The odds are still a little too high for the favorites. It will be difficult to win the Giants, but comparing the map pool, one map or + 11,5 is very accurate today after a good rate.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Esport game in Nine to Five Dawn (Counter-Strike)
Match MIBR vs WISLA 25/08/020 · 12:00

Look at impact palyers like kngv and hades - players we see very similar statistics and yet the class and experience of the teams is completely different. Of course Wisla has had other matches and other teams but they are the ones who are in the right moment. They can win key rounds and when necessary they have cold blood in the matches. Mibr let me down in the last important tournament for them. Not because I played them but because I only lost time watching their poor game. Mibr is an obvious favorite for obvious reasons, but with such an attitude of players it pays off for me to take the risk, especially since the odds are different and range from 3.6 and I can play for 4.6 it is already worth it. Both teams have a similar pool of maps on which they feel good and much worse Train vs Overpas/Vertigo and this can be an interesting match. Very low rate. 

Bet prediction from esportal : Wisla @ 4.7 188bet

Edited by eSportManiac
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 7 months later...

Love that there is a thread like this here because it shows that CSGO is becoming a truly global game. I know that it was popular in the past with previous iterations but now, it has turned into a global game as there are servers in any part of the world. Hopefully, there something that can be done to maintain the balance in the esports scene now given that there are so many good teams in the scene and there are teams that are on the rise that can surprise a lot of people when they do break out soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...