Announcements
Double Prize Money for NAPS Comp & Poker League in May! AGAIN!
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Counter-Strike

Recommended Posts

csgoiemkatowice.jpg.5f1f49138e73065fa092

The CS:GO IEM Katowice tournament is set to finish up on 1st March so here are the current pre-tournament odds. Virtus Pro and SK Gaming cannot be separated by the bookies and they are closely followed by Astralis, FaZe, and Natus Vincere. It looks like one of the most open tournaments to date. Do any of you guys have experience of playing CS:GO?

Personally, I used to play a fair bit of Team Fortress so I'm familiar with the game engine and the set-up but not played for years. I'll be watching this with a close eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ahh the good ole days I use to play warcraft 1..... the first game with drop down pixely graphics and RTS :)

I see counter strike on many gambling sites but never thought about placing an actual bet, seems its quickly become an actual sport !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/06/2017 at 11:09 PM, Mr Marcus said:

ahh the good ole days I use to play warcraft 1..... the first game with drop down pixely graphics and RTS :)

I see counter strike on many gambling sites but never thought about placing an actual bet, seems its quickly become an actual sport !

It's been a while since I played Counter-Strike but it has advanced a lot in popularity since then. A couple of big Counter-Strike tournaments coming up. Here are the odds for outright winners. SK Gaming will ring a bell for a few of you that have a vague understanding of e-sports.

csodds.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like a new look Na'Vi to win Dreamhack Malmo at 8/1, with s1mple back on the rifle and Guardian on the AWP they're a very scary prospect. Blad3 is a good coach who s1mple and electronic very much respect so I reckon they'll be tactically sound even without Zeus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Esl Pro leauge, NORTH vs BIG
bet: NORTH 

Losing to fnatic after a good match and also vs forze which was already worse. I generally believe in this team and they will mobilize for Big. Aizy can give the team a good kick. Big, after a convincing match with the Navi, has lost a lot of self-confidence with complexity and has returned to earth. Only Syrson himself has been vs Complexity recently. I don't think he's charismatic enough to pull the whole team if they all are getting . I think North will show them a place in line.

Odds 2.52 @ betfair 

Time 18:00 // source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2020 at 1:05 PM, eSportManiac said:

Odds 2.52 @ betfair 

Time 18:00 // source

2:0 for North !! +++++++++++++

2hxvAcp.png

///

ESEA OPEN  CSGO D13 vs HZ

Time: 13:00 , 25.03

Bet: D13 @ 2.76

Bet365 odds and others - drops from 2.5/2.4 to 2.2. BETJOE offer big odds here and imho worth it now (2.76) . The team from Mongolia is not well known to me and I saw their match against Tiger where they played ncl and nin9 interestingly and on dust2 this match could end up completely different. I think HZ have a little bit bigger odds and here it's still a type worth playing from a mathematical point of view.

Edited by eSportManiac

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today CSGO match

Vexed Gaming vs Salamander / 19:30
CSGO / ESEA ADVENCED

bet:  VEXED @1.7

We have a big swing of courses - yesterday we had a guest 2.4 and it would be below 2 for a moment today. In the Vexed team there are mezzi and Russ who are in good shape, the L1NK is a little bit worse, but still in decisive moments can tip the winning rage in favour of the team. Salamander has good matches with Ambush but I don't see a leader in this team - a player who would always keep the right form in this team. Except for the 17-year-old young talent of the Hungarian team, I don't see a stable player there. Torzsi aren't enough. For me it's quite an obvious choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eSportManiac said:

Today CSGO match

Vexed Gaming vs Salamander / 19:30
CSGO / ESEA ADVENCED

bet:  VEXED @1.7

We have a big swing of courses - yesterday we had a guest 2.4 and it would be below 2 for a moment today. In the Vexed team there are mezzi and Russ who are in good shape, the L1NK is a little bit worse, but still in decisive moments can tip the winning rage in favour of the team. Salamander has good matches with Ambush but I don't see a leader in this team - a player who would always keep the right form in this team. Except for the 17-year-old young talent of the Hungarian team, I don't see a stable player there. Torzsi aren't enough. For me it's quite an obvious choice.

I included this match with a bet on Vexed in my treble with 2 draws in football. Let's hope Vexed doesn't dissapoint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSGO Singularity vs BLUEJAYS International // 11:55 // 4.04

loot bet cup
 

pick: BLUEJAYS +1,5 @ 1,68 , Comeon

prediction from https://esporttalk.org

There are big changes in the odds in bookmakers who are not able to fully estimate true chances. The Bluejay for winning one map is currently 1.68 in Cameon and it is profitable for me. Bulgarian team has a pretty solid team basically apart from blocker leader, dream3r plays well with him and the rest tries to level off. The weak point is the numb but I think even against the background of rivals counting everyone in this match is not the worst player here. A lot of value. Of course Singurlarity is more experienced but it won't be an easy match for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2020 at 9:29 AM, eSportManiac said:

CSGO Singularity vs BLUEJAYS International // 11:55 // 4.04

loot bet cup
 

pick: BLUEJAYS +1,5 @ 1,68 , Comeon

prediction from https://esporttalk.org

There are big changes in the odds in bookmakers who are not able to fully estimate true chances. The Bluejay for winning one map is currently 1.68 in Cameon and it is profitable for me. Bulgarian team has a pretty solid team basically apart from blocker leader, dream3r plays well with him and the rest tries to level off. The weak point is the numb but I think even against the background of rivals counting everyone in this match is not the worst player here. A lot of value. Of course Singurlarity is more experienced but it won't be an easy match for them.


WIN +++++++++++++
NfLSIAd.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CSGO Loot Cup 11:55 // 8.04 Espada vs Winstrike /
Bet: Espada @ 2 b365

Betting info from esports talk. Odss increase on the Spain team in this game. In bet 365 we can already play this game after the profitable 2.00. That's my choice for today. Espada has had a weak game with Skade, but before that a series of solid games and 4 winnings that were not accidental but earned by solid work on the maps. If Degster plays a little worse, Patsi takes the initiative. A touchdown in the last game should not depress the Espada team today. On the other side we have a team on the wave, but far too much in favour of this team in my opinion , odds not right. The courses should be on the "home" side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Heretics vs Syman

Bet from esportstalks : Syman @ 2,75

 

Course for a pure victory of Syman is very encouraging. The top three team consisting of players from all over the world - mou, Keoz, kreaz in the last match seems to have returned to the right track. Good game and a sure win against SMAH. Earlier in the match against Spriti something happened to these players and they played really well below expectations. I think it's a temporary outrage caused by the general chaos in the world. Let's note that the players are from totally different regions of Kazakhstan, Belgium and Sweden, which has a strong influence on the situation on the team. Each country currently has completely different conditions and different problems. But the way of communication does not change, which is typical for the Syman team (mainly remotely) and this is their small advantage at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet @ Syman / 2.25

In the last match Syman showed how unequal the team is. The first match completely from the given one, while the second one could have ended with a good result - but in the end it was lost to 42 rounds (20-22 !) . In the match on Overpass there was no difference in the positions of both teams. This team can do a lot, but it can't always approach the match with the right and confident attitude. In the Nordavind team a great level is presented by TENZKI, but the rest of the team plays very average on comparable poses of Syman team. However, when the team plays poorly as last time vs Virtus Pro, even he doesn't help and matches the poor level. I play Syman at 2.25 while most have a course around 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

Bet @ Syman / 2.25

In the last match Syman showed how unequal the team is. The first match completely from the given one, while the second one could have ended with a good result - but in the end it was lost to 42 rounds (20-22 !) . In the match on Overpass there was no difference in the positions of both teams. This team can do a lot, but it can't always approach the match with the right and confident attitude. In the Nordavind team a great level is presented by TENZKI, but the rest of the team plays very average on comparable poses of Syman team. However, when the team plays poorly as last time vs Virtus Pro, even he doesn't help and matches the poor level. I play Syman at 2.25 while most have a course around 2

FT 0:2 ++++++

DNwKgNY.png

 

//

 

SMASH vs Illuminar 04/12 14:55
esport pick from esporttalk :  SMASH
odds: 2.13 @ 1xbet


There is quite a lot going on and changes in Illuminar, but I think this is not the time for a new broomstick effect. Quite a bit of confusion and a fall from 2 to 1.8. Slight but still. In my opinion unjustified. Illuminar is trying to change something and maybe it was good decisions but I don't believe that this team will start playing better every day. Maybe we will see the effects only in a month or even later. Before that, the estimates were different and everyone saw them. Both teams have a terrible series but today I'm closer to believing in a team that still has some schematics. On 1xbet we have 2.13 which is profitable for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

match csgo // VP vs Spirits


bet: VIRTUS PRO
2.330
 

VP is weak but the odds are a little unbalanced. The odds have changed and you can see the moods favouring Sprits but I disagree. After 2.33 it is profitable to risk today to play Virtus who played without the pressure that accompanied them before. Looking at the form of individual players, Spirits is a bit better but mechanically none of the Virtus Pro players stands out from their rivals. If Virtus Pro approaches this game at ease, a 50/50 match is in preparation. For me the course is very attractive for the Polish team while other bookies got about 2.00 and even less. Last VP match was one of those where you could see what the players were doing - lost match but after long and balanced fight with strong BIC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

match csgo // VP vs Spirits


bet: VIRTUS PRO
2.330
 

VP is weak but the odds are a little unbalanced. The odds have changed and you can see the moods favouring Sprits but I disagree. After 2.33 it is profitable to risk today to play Virtus who played without the pressure that accompanied them before. Looking at the form of individual players, Spirits is a bit better but mechanically none of the Virtus Pro players stands out from their rivals. If Virtus Pro approaches this game at ease, a 50/50 match is in preparation. For me the course is very attractive for the Polish team while other bookies got about 2.00 and even less. Last VP match was one of those where you could see what the players were doing - lost match but after long and balanced fight with strong BIC.

FT 16:13

1L4VZvO.png

 

Bet: EndPoint @ 2.33

15.04 Gambit Youngsters vs EndPoint - loot bet

Good odds. EndPoint is a bit underrated and that often has more bad luck in matches than usual. You could say that the luck is good for the better, but this will not always be just part of the truth. EdnPoint plays differently. At first it probably dominates with Offset and then it loses to weak Wisla Krakow. It is a team that plays better with teams a little better than themselves. There is one very strong sh1ro in the gambit, but the rest of them have not played well lately. For me, 50/50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MiBR vs MAD Lions 19.04  21:00
pick: Over 2,5 @ 2.1

Mad has as much as 53% of the games that are 2:0 snatched during MIBR only 30% 2:0 and 30% with 2:1 score. MIBR is currently better, but I don't believe it will be an easy match. Over 2.5 for me here is obvious. Gabriel Toledo played great in last match but apparently they like to take risks. MIBR secured their place before several days with the win against MAD Lions 2-1. MAD Lions won yesterday against HAVU 2-0 and vie their second chance reach the finals. Here, I expect long match, 3 maps. Probably MIBR will take Inferno or Overpass, they are good on that maps, while MAD Lions usually did not played that maps in the last 3 months. On the other side MAD Lions probably will take Mirage, they are with great % on that map.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 10:45 AM, eSportManiac said:

MiBR vs MAD Lions 19.04  21:00
pick: Over 2,5 @ 2.1

Mad has as much as 53% of the games that are 2:0 snatched during MIBR only 30% 2:0 and 30% with 2:1 score. MIBR is currently better, but I don't believe it will be an easy match. Over 2.5 for me here is obvious. Gabriel Toledo played great in last match but apparently they like to take risks. MIBR secured their place before several days with the win against MAD Lions 2-1. MAD Lions won yesterday against HAVU 2-0 and vie their second chance reach the finals. Here, I expect long match, 3 maps. Probably MIBR will take Inferno or Overpass, they are good on that maps, while MAD Lions usually did not played that maps in the last 3 months. On the other side MAD Lions probably will take Mirage, they are with great % on that map.  

1:2 !! +++

 

O5zlNV0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ESL One - csgo bet

Team Dignitas vs Team Heretics | 15:00

Bet: Team Dignitas @ 2.19

People play Heretic in mass, but I don't get into it. In Heretic is Poppy and Nivera. On the other side, there is a perfectly dispersed style friberg, followed by Get_right and Hallzer. Almost entirely Swedish team is able to communicate well and it was visible even in the lost match with LCDC. In the match on Dreamhack with LDC they made stupid and unnecessary mistakes and lost at their own request. A good game of Norwegian Hallzer did not help. Today two teams play with each other but Dignitas players are the better ones. The odds have risen and that's why I'm willing to risk 2.19 in coolbet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

compLexity Gaming - Vitality

04/25 18:30 
PICK: UNDER (2,5)

@1.920 


I don't see a duel here that'll be long. In theory it's hard to find a favorite but it will be a typical match where the form of the day decides. If a team wins the first map, the second one will follow. Either the Zywwo will pull the team that has recently had a weak series and 3 losses or it will be Konfig that will lead the team to a 2:0 win. Both teams like to follow the punch and have a characterful playing style especially when they start the map well. I believe in the psychological aspect of the influence on players which is greater in the teams than in other teams.As for me, there's a lot more chance of a 2:0 for any of the teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alma vs Keyd Stars / Pick  Keyd @ 2,5 

Today's match where no winner has to be chosen, so there is a betting option with a draw. Keyd is a team where progressive players have been looking better for some time. Jntzik and Tif are solid. The rest of them are in a steady form but you can see that he prefers and can give them a fight. In Alma's team there is a talented R4ul but like the rest of the team he is uneven and I don't know what to expect from him. Alma can play a good match and they can even win it (really good odds) but in the current form the most possible result for me is 2:0 for kyed who look much better as a team.

Date & Time: 27.04 / 23:00

prediction source: https://esporttalk.org/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

League Home Sweet Home 2020
Match: 1win - SinnerS / 9:00 28.04
Bet: Sinners @ 5 bet365
stake: 1u

 

Czech CSGO league is not among the best, but SINNERS definitely stands out from the rest of the teams. Their series is dominant. They also showed themselves well against the background of Navi - of course the young team. Today for this team it's a kind of test against the better rivals. WIN has players whose skills are greater, however, course 5 to win Sinners is a good opportunity for a small minimum risk. If today they don't play 120% of their abilities, they will waste their chance, which they have because WIN doesn't have much experience on the European scene. Source: https://esporttalk.org

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this