Jump to content
Announcements
** April Poker League Result : 1st Rhino_Power, 2nd muttley, =3rd Elliott Sutcliffe & Rav **
** Congratulations to Skittle who wins £50 in the Last Man Standing Consolation Competition **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd Power900, 3rd Gazza's United, 4th Trotter, 5th Rainbow **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st PercyP, 2nd daisychain, 3rd Costello, 4th silver fox. KO Cup Winner Kingdom for. Most Winners bymatrix: **

League of Legends


StevieDay1983
 Share

Recommended Posts

Anybody is here? . . 

 

Schalke 04 Esports vs Movistar Riders / EU MASTERS 19:30 1.05
bet: Movistar Riders

odds: 2.96 MARATHONBET

Tipster prediction from https://esporttalk.org/

The average is about 2.6 and here's almost 3. It's a viable risk for me. Ok all of us know from the beginning that 04 is the main favorite of this tournament. No one is hiding from it. The team openly confesses and announces it to everyone and because they put a lot of emphasis on winning the EU masters. This team has already proved many times that it can win against the best, such as G2. However, it can also play completely below expectations and fail with very weak rivals. Movistar is a team from the heavy Spanish league which is not weak and which will have great motivation to show its best side against 04. The Germans will feel a lot of pressure today because I think subconsciously they know that this will not be an easy duel. Movistar has 23 wins, practically the same percentage of wins (about 70%) and is in big swing. A very solid selection of well-played characters on honey (32% of the total insults) the case that Shalke may have a problem already at the draft stage. The last game against Team Singularity confirmed the good disposition of Xiko and Elyoya, of course, leaving aside the fact that TS surprised me negatively this year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

eSports , China Pro League of Legends
FINNALS / TES vs JDG , 11:00 2.05

Bet: Under 26,5 kills 1st map
Bookie  1.86 @  ggbet

JD GAMING will be playing in a composition today: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao. On the opposite team we will see JackeyLove, QiuQiu (oddly for some people instead of Yuyanjia) 369, Karsa, Knight. So, today we will see QiuQiu in action - not sure if it's good for them. I deliberately do not choose to win the JDG, but I think the odds are well balanced. But playing for 1.6 is not worth the price of favorites to me. I was interested in betting on a number below 26.5 killings during this final. Although the average of these teams is a little bit higher, let's not forget that it has changed a little bit with the stages of the season and this average is a little bit inadequate. Secondly, the finalls are always played much more carefully and we'll wait for a big one too (line 23,5 about 2,6 in odds). The JingDong is one of the better first blood chemistry in the league and that's why the ratio for such an event is now profitable. Interestingly, one team has a shorter game in the league (Top Esports vs Team WE (22 minutes) and the second longest JD Gaming vs FPX (almost 42 minutes). The strength distribution looks more or less similar and proportional with the difference of a slightly more aggressive jungler on the Top Esports side. In fact, depending on the first map I will be analyzing if the line for killings is profitable so this bet is on 1 map and not on the next. I would like to remind you that every match is a 1u bet regardless of whether I play 1.7 or 4.5. Info and tips from https://esporttalk.org/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2020 at 7:55 AM, eSportManiac said:

eSports , China Pro League of Legends
FINNALS / TES vs JDG , 11:00 2.05

Bet: Under 26,5 kills 1st map
Bookie  1.86 @  ggbet

JD GAMING will be playing in a composition today: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao. On the opposite team we will see JackeyLove, QiuQiu (oddly for some people instead of Yuyanjia) 369, Karsa, Knight. So, today we will see QiuQiu in action - not sure if it's good for them. I deliberately do not choose to win the JDG, but I think the odds are well balanced. But playing for 1.6 is not worth the price of favorites to me. I was interested in betting on a number below 26.5 killings during this final. Although the average of these teams is a little bit higher, let's not forget that it has changed a little bit with the stages of the season and this average is a little bit inadequate. Secondly, the finalls are always played much more carefully and we'll wait for a big one too (line 23,5 about 2,6 in odds). The JingDong is one of the better first blood chemistry in the league and that's why the ratio for such an event is now profitable. Interestingly, one team has a shorter game in the league (Top Esports vs Team WE (22 minutes) and the second longest JD Gaming vs FPX (almost 42 minutes). The strength distribution looks more or less similar and proportional with the difference of a slightly more aggressive jungler on the Top Esports side. In fact, depending on the first map I will be analyzing if the line for killings is profitable so this bet is on 1 map and not on the next. I would like to remind you that every match is a 1u bet regardless of whether I play 1.7 or 4.5. Info and tips from https://esporttalk.org/

1st map score 4:12 WIN +++++

 

Today, 18:00 3/05

esports eu masters
Giants Gaming vs LDLC
bet: LDLC @ 2,48

Both teams have over 70% of the winnings. Giant Gaming has played more matches making the statistics more reliable. VODAFONE GIANTS mainly concentrates around their Mid and AD carry while the LDLC has an equal distribution of players. And today that can be their advantage because when comparing their favourite champions they have more room for manoeuvre in the drafts and that can give a big advantage. And here again there is a place for analysts to play live - if you know your way around the current finish line you can see and make a lot of money. In the VGIA big unknown is Th3Antonio, although he played very well in both previous matches with LDLC. Although Vatheo has quite a low KDA, maybe that's why there's more room in LDLC where jungler and ADC stand out instead. At this stage it's much harder to predict the result so I wouldn't risk it with a stake however, the LDLC should have a balanced fight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/3/2020 at 12:01 PM, eSportManiac said:

Today, 18:00 3/05

esports eu masters
Giants Gaming vs LDLC
bet: LDLC @ 2,48

Both teams have over 70% of the winnings. Giant Gaming has played more matches making the statistics more reliable. VODAFONE GIANTS mainly concentrates around their Mid and AD carry while the LDLC has an equal distribution of players. And today that can be their advantage because when comparing their favourite champions they have more room for manoeuvre in the drafts and that can give a big advantage. And here again there is a place for analysts to play live - if you know your way around the current finish line you can see and make a lot of money. In the VGIA big unknown is Th3Antonio, although he played very well in both previous matches with LDLC. Although Vatheo has quite a low KDA, maybe that's why there's more room in LDLC where jungler and ADC stand out instead. At this stage it's much harder to predict the result so I wouldn't risk it with a stake however, the LDLC should have a balanced fight.

WIN !! 1:0 !

vF7zmY6.png

 

Team LDLC vs BT Excel / 5.05 / 21:00

pick: LDLC 
odds: 1.95 @ pinnacle
source: esport betting

EU MASTERS - League of legends. The courses on LDLC that I've been seenrecently are behaving quite strangely. Initially put in the role of a favorite, but now less considered by the general public. Odds have gone up a bit too much in my opinion. The initial offer was 1.6 and after a few hours the odds even reached the limit of 1.9 and now basically the odds of bookmakers are rated as 50/50. In fact, having such amounts of data and comparisons it's hard to argue here whether it's right or wrong. I only judge the game and rivals of both teams. And here, in my opinion, LDLC had a harder crossing. The LDLC has an easier task today in draft. Their main role today is to limit the very dangerous ADC carry, which inflicts almost 1/3 of the total damage in the Excel team, and recently the match with RGO showed that they can choose the right heroes. Excel actually won against Gamer Legion and YDN, who were put up before the tournament as one of the ones to fight but their matches against Excel were one-sided. The LDLC is in good gas has a lot more matches played and they certainly feel their power. One risk is that they play over-relaxed. Both teams have passe winners but LDLC should have a mental advantage here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2020 at 8:32 AM, eSportManiac said:

WIN !! 1:0 !

vF7zmY6.png

 

Team LDLC vs BT Excel / 5.05 / 21:00

pick: LDLC 
odds: 1.95 @ pinnacle
source: esport betting

EU MASTERS - League of legends. The courses on LDLC that I've been seenrecently are behaving quite strangely. Initially put in the role of a favorite, but now less considered by the general public. Odds have gone up a bit too much in my opinion. The initial offer was 1.6 and after a few hours the odds even reached the limit of 1.9 and now basically the odds of bookmakers are rated as 50/50. In fact, having such amounts of data and comparisons it's hard to argue here whether it's right or wrong. I only judge the game and rivals of both teams. And here, in my opinion, LDLC had a harder crossing. The LDLC has an easier task today in draft. Their main role today is to limit the very dangerous ADC carry, which inflicts almost 1/3 of the total damage in the Excel team, and recently the match with RGO showed that they can choose the right heroes. Excel actually won against Gamer Legion and YDN, who were put up before the tournament as one of the ones to fight but their matches against Excel were one-sided. The LDLC is in good gas has a lot more matches played and they certainly feel their power. One risk is that they play over-relaxed. Both teams have passe winners but LDLC should have a mental advantage here.

 

FINAL SCORE 2:0 WIN AGAIN ++++++++++++

 

 

Today / League of legends match: EU Masters semifinals

It is hard to find a really profitable course here. We already have a lot of statistics and matches behind us. In many of the matches the form of the day was simply decided and basically this is where you can finish the analysis. AGO player - Szygenda is in 1 of the top five KDA players - most played: Aatrox and Renekton. The second good player in the best five of this team is Chocolate which is in the lead with KDA at 7.5 and 420 gold per minute. Syndra and Azir play most often. It will certainly depend a lot on their form today and we think they can do it. The opponent has limited room for manoeuvre in the banes and each of their favourite champs is very versatile. In last 2019 season Polish formations were strong but they didn't stand the pressure and made very stupid mistakes. The level of this league, however, does not differ as far as the allocated places in the line-up indicate. Today this pressure will also be there, but as you can see from the previous matches, the level of the league is good. Of course, the higher the stakes, the more nerves will grow. I think that the players from Poland are better than LDLC, who also surprised me positively this year. The French organization that is in the gas will undoubtedly be a very good rival today.


game: AGO ROGUE vs Team LDLC
pick and prediction from https://esporttalk.org
Pick:  AGO ROGUE @ 1.8

Date & Time: 18:00 9.05.2020

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

DAMWON GAMING + 6,5 @ 1.87

When we look at the breath games of the teams in recent times, they ended up with a relatively small number of kills below average. They played 5 games in total. Both clashes were lost by T1 and there were relatively few killings in the whole match. This is not a small psychological advantage today. In a static clash - a result 2:0 and a definite advantage in kills (27 vs 13) - In February there were 3 matches, again 2 maps won by DWG. What's interesting is that more killers for all 3 maps had T1 but they still lost. This shows a bit chaotic approach of T1 to the season. Of course this team looks much better now but Damwon is an uncomfortable rival for the T1 and they like to make the game more difficult for the Korean stars. The T1 is the favorite to leave the group, but DAMWON GAMING will have a hard time getting through, especially if they block out the uncomfortable le blanc on mid.

i think the Best Tour this YEAR China vs Korea !!
game SKTelecom T1 vs DAMWON GAMING / Time: 28.05 11:00 - Tips from https://esporttalk.org/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

DAMWON GAMING + 6,5 @ 1.87

When we look at the breath games of the teams in recent times, they ended up with a relatively small number of kills below average. They played 5 games in total. Both clashes were lost by T1 and there were relatively few killings in the whole match. This is not a small psychological advantage today. In a static clash - a result 2:0 and a definite advantage in kills (27 vs 13) - In February there were 3 matches, again 2 maps won by DWG. What's interesting is that more killers for all 3 maps had T1 but they still lost. This shows a bit chaotic approach of T1 to the season. Of course this team looks much better now but Damwon is an uncomfortable rival for the T1 and they like to make the game more difficult for the Korean stars. The T1 is the favorite to leave the group, but DAMWON GAMING will have a hard time getting through, especially if they block out the uncomfortable le blanc on mid.

i think the Best Tour this YEAR China vs Korea !!
game SKTelecom T1 vs DAMWON GAMING / Time: 28.05 11:00 - Tips from https://esporttalk.org/

14:14 ++++++++++++++++

 

 

Mid Season Cup - day 2 

DragonX vs Gen.G | 11:00

Bet: Gen.G @ 1.85 pinnacle

After the losses in Dota plays last times I played safely on Damwon yesterday although I wanted to play for their win - the course was very attractive because almost 4. Great game and a lot of emotions. I chose a safer option. Basically, it was a game of up to two mistakes.

Today Gen G is the team that has the shane to get out of second MID cup group. They are not a favorite, but they are very unpredictable and they like to play hard, which can be hard for the Koreans. DragonX is much less flexible and I think Gen G will have an advantage here already at the draft stage. It promises to be an interesting match on the bot - Deft vs Ruler (best adc at this moment ever) but it's the mid Bdd vs. Chovy who should have the advantage with a bigger pool of champions he plays better. In the pinnacle we have very even odds because as much as 1.85 on Gen G where many bookmakers have already reduced the co-incident to 1.65 - 1.7.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


League of legends · Mid Season Cup day 3 //  | 12:00 30.05
Bet: Over 4,5 @ 2,73

Recent TES matches - two defeats under the rule with JDG winning with DWG (without convincidence) lost to FPX which played really solid yesterday. He has won a match with T1, which is already a shadow of himself with faker. Faker has flashes but young Chinese talents definitely come to the fore and nothing will stop it. Gen.G. from the very beginning I was typing as a black horse and yesterday I did. The bad luck was that I played the game they lost (in theory it was the most reliable) but still the players left the group. Today the match will be very difficult. The teams have almost the same percentage of games won and games played this year. The length of the games is 1 minute more to the benefit of GenG (33min) When we look at the statistics, practically both teams are similarly distributed in the match and their styles converge. TES is the favorite after the last stunt in the league, they can win it but after a long hard fight. +4 maps here are profitable for me. Recently it was worth to play risky but I have withdrawn but today I will risk at gg bet.

betting from esport talk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

28.09.2020 11:00
Bet for eSports WORDS 2020 in League of Legends
 

game MAD Lions vs  Legacy. Worth to risk it. Mad will not come out of the first place for sure , they will play in the second round anyway. Legacy in opposition to them has 2 matches and hypothetical games on the 1st place so it certainly has much greater motivation to win. Mad does not delight so far. 

 

Pick: Legacy +3,5 handicap kills

Odds: 3.17 @ pinnacle

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2020 at 9:23 AM, eSportManiac said:

28.09.2020 11:00
Bet for eSports WORDS 2020 in League of Legends
 

game MAD Lions vs  Legacy. Worth to risk it. Mad will not come out of the first place for sure , they will play in the second round anyway. Legacy in opposition to them has 2 matches and hypothetical games on the 1st place so it certainly has much greater motivation to win. Mad does not delight so far. 

 

Pick: Legacy +3,5 handicap kills

Odds: 3.17 @ pinnacle

 

easy WON!  0:1 !
LZHx85Z.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On the first fire a very crazy Flyqest vs very strong TES. Top Esports Challenger as a strong favourite but 6.5 is a big exaggeration. I would give within 4.5 max. FlyQeust can play solidly and very confidently and already in NA was too often underestimated.

World Championship - League of legends

Top Esports Challenger  vs  Fly Quest 
Pick: FlyQuest @ 6.5 @ 1xbet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...


I bet 3:0 for TES in this  Play Offs

,Chance for the fnatic to shine on one map (3:1 for me less true), but rather ez games .Fnatic must really be in shape for 150% to do something here. I do not see it.

TES vs Fnatic Lol - Worlds 2020 Esports 
Pick : TES (-2.5)
Odds: 2.53 @ marathonbet

Edited by eSportManiac
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...