Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

League of Legends

lolodds.jpg

Here are the latest outright winner odds for the Rift Rivals tournaments currently taking place. Tough to call in the NA vs EU section but LCK clear favourites in the LCK vs LMS vs LPL section. Anybody going to be backing this? @Mr Marcus, have you ever played League of Legends?

Nice tips! If you're looking for a reliable betting site, OneHash lets you place esports bets with bitcoins.

Bet on CSGO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and much more.

OneHash also offers traditional sports betting and games like slots and dice.

There's no registration required and takes only a few clicks to place a bet.

Click below to claim your 100% deposit bonus:

http://9nl.es/onehashesports

In a couple of years that I've been playing League of Legends. I enjoy a lot in having rank games with my teammates, having a nice strategy to smash out... Looking forward for Odyssey bundle. 

23.3.2019 - LPL Week 9: Royal Never Give Up vs Invictus Gaming
RNG ML @2.41. Stake: 2/5. MY ODDS!

As season progressed to the last weeks, there is still lots of to play for. The first two finishers of the regular season gets bye to the semifinals of play off. This basically means, in playoff there will be 1-2 less matches to be played in order to get the title. These two spots are curently in hands of Topsports gaming and FunPlus Phoenix with 10-2 record. 3rd is Invictus Gaming (9-3) and 4th is Royal Never Give Up (8-3) with one more match to play this week. As topsports awaitings tought match ups next week, i see one of possible TOP2 spots open and its expected to be heavilly contested by TOP contenders in last weeks, which IG and RNG definitelly are.

RNG after the slowish start is back in title race mode. Their main superstar ADC Uzi had longer vacation at the start of the season, like every year. And like every year, RNG started this season with modified line up, what cost them some matches. Now, they are playing with full power and in order to reach the TOP2 regular season, they idealy need two wins this week against good opponenst. Next week, they should get two "easy" wins against mediocre opponents, so all focus goes in to this week. I expect them win this on-form JDG gaming and then basically coin toss with IG, in this HUGE match up. I think, who wins this one, will get better play off spot. 

Between these two, IG has slightly better early game and always trying to snowball these early leads. As it is harder to do against teams of RNG caliber, during the last season, i rated RNG against IG as slight favourites due to their slightly better late game and teamfighting. But hey, it was the IG who took last year the ultimate trophy of World Championship Champions, what proves that IG became a little more complex team.

Anyway, there will be lot of to play for, this match will be hyped and will be decided by slight margins on the given day. This match is pure 50/50 and I am taking the dog here.

GL, whos in!

Edited by GoodGuyKugi

League of Legends " Gen.G - DAMWON GAMING -  Time: 03/26 13:00

BET: DAMWON GAMING

Odds and stake: @4.300 1/10

match analysis source

Today two teams meet in the LCK league, which at the beginning measured slightly differently. Unfortunately, in LCK we will not know the line-up of teams for today's game ... Gen G currently has a 79% win rate, which is a great result considering the predictions made before the season. 19 wins and the last series without a flaw is really impressive. It's no coincidence that today it's GEN. G is the favorite, unfortunately the odds of winning are too low. The teams at LCK are really balanced and I think the GenG series will be discontinued soon. Maybe it will be today. But it will be very difficult to do that. No less Dawmon likes to compete with such teams. In both teams the strongest character in the midlane and Damwon has a lot of room for manoeuvre in the drafts. Gen g most often chooses Zoe and Azir. In theory, all you have to do is to rephrase the most often played heroes. In the last game with Griffin it was easy for them, but it's mainly because it's a team with bad strategy for this season. Couching alone is not enough. DAMWON 3 match in a row with a defeat which, however, does not fully reflect their game which was correctly played. A high increase in 10 hours from 3.1 to 3.9 is a good time to play

League of Legends GAM Esports - Team Secret - Time: 03/28 14:00

BET : GAM ESPORTS (-1.5)

Odds and stake: @2.000 3/10

bet analysis

GAM Esports is the team that won the fastest this season in the league. In the match against the CES they only needed 21 minutes to deal with the rival. In general this team wants to destroy the rival as soon as it senses his weakness. Today it could be such a game. GAM won 12 of their last 14 games - about 11 killings on average) But I won't play on the number of kills but on 2 maps in this match. Team Secret has a weak mentality and unless the first game goes well they will lose the whole meeting. Looking at their drafts I have concerns. Gam has a very strong form and great disposition of players on honey and on the lower lane. I don't know what would have to happen for Team Secret with 54 Win rate to threaten them. The form of players is very unstable and practically every match changes the hero. This is chaos, not some elaborate strategy.

Afreeca Freecs vs Hanwha Life Esports 14:00 // 5.04.2020

Bet: Hanwha Life Esports

Odds: 2.8 @ Parimatch

bet from https://esporttalk.org/

In today's league of legends game an interesting couple to play is the last match in LCK today. Initially I was thinking about handicap but in my opinion it is unpaid. The odds for one map are only 1.5 while the winnings are 2.7. And I think the chances of that are and this is a better price/risk ratio. The two teams aren't so much different from each other. Even the style of play is not so much different. AF has 43% of the matches won in this spit, while HLE has 34%. It's not a big difference to look at rivals who are left with a whole pool of matches to play. The HLE has had more difficult crossings like Sandbox Gaming or DAMWON Gaming recently. With Sandbox, however, they showedits character on the first of 36 minutes map. If AF doesn't get the beginning of the map, Hanwa has a good chance in this game. AF likes to play aggressively at the beginning. A lot depends on the choice of characters.It is worth playing PP because it gives 2.8, while the average is about 2.45

23 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

Afreeca Freecs vs Hanwha Life Esports 14:00 // 5.04.2020

Bet: Hanwha Life Esports

Odds: 2.8 @ Parimatch

bet from https://esporttalk.org/

In today's league of legends game an interesting couple to play is the last match in LCK today. Initially I was thinking about handicap but in my opinion it is unpaid. The odds for one map are only 1.5 while the winnings are 2.7. And I think the chances of that are and this is a better price/risk ratio. The two teams aren't so much different from each other. Even the style of play is not so much different. AF has 43% of the matches won in this spit, while HLE has 34%. It's not a big difference to look at rivals who are left with a whole pool of matches to play. The HLE has had more difficult crossings like Sandbox Gaming or DAMWON Gaming recently. With Sandbox, however, they showedits character on the first of 36 minutes map. If AF doesn't get the beginning of the map, Hanwa has a good chance in this game. AF likes to play aggressively at the beginning. A lot depends on the choice of characters.It is worth playing PP because it gives 2.8, while the average is about 2.45

2:0 !! WIN 

nK5r6Jv.png

eSuba - ASUS ROG Elite
04/06 19:00

PICK: ESUBA @3.700 3/10

Basically, the analysis can end with Betvictor offering a 3.7 course while the average is about 2.5 at this point. If they don't block your bet, you have another green book -sure profit without any risk - appropriate proportionally you give stakes on 1 and 2. In today's first EU masters match I play on eSuba  because Robocop and Jejky present a stable level. The last results were negative, but in the current finish line the team from the Czech region is not in the lost position. Such a high odds are encouraging although it's hard to judge the chances against a rival that you haven't seen before. Asus is a better team at least in theory, but their last game didn't confirm that at all.