** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Dota 2

StevieDay1983

• 3 weeks later...

dota2asiachampionships.jpg.c5b57ae2d9ad0

The Dota 2 Asia Championships are set to begin on 28th March, 2017 so here are the pre-tournament odds. Evil Geniuses understandably the favourites but it looks like they will be pushed all the way by OG and Team Liquid. Evil Geniuses are the reigning champions after their 2015 victory so it will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

Does anyone here play Dota 2 or is familiar with this competition?

• 4 months later...

dota2odds.jpg

The Mars Dota 2 League outright winner odds are available. A few big name stables involved such as Evil Geniuses, Invictus Gaming, and LGD Gaming. It's a tight one to call but Evil Geniuses are just ahead. Is that purely down to reputation? Give us your thoughts!

• 2 weeks later...

theinternationalodds.jpg

The International 2017 is set to start on 7th August this year and will see 18 teams contest for the most prestigious prize in Dota 2 gaming. Unfortunately, last year's winners Wings Gaming will not be defending their crown after disbanding earlier this year. It will be the first time there has been no defending champions at The International. Last year saw the winners take home $9 million. This is expected to increase even more this time around with a total prize pool hitting an e-sports record of over $20 million. Are any of you guys looking to bet on this monster e-sports tournament?

• 2 years later...

Invictus Gaming - Royal Never Give Up 11:00 5.08.2020

pick: INVICTUS GAMING @2.450

pick or DOTA 2 from esports talk tipster
I feel much better in the league of legends, so keep that in mind. The lot is less predictable for me and unfortunately there is an additional risk factor which is a very high rate of dishonesty in this region when it comes to players. The insiders know what I mean. In this tournament the prize pool is $60,000 which makes you think differently.

The RNG has recently played surprisingly poorly and I am not convinced that it was just a poor form of day. The RNG also barely managed to win the match with CDEC 2-1.We have a profitable factor this morning to win Invictus because as much as 2.45 in the pinnacle even though the initial one was just over 2. Both teams ended up in their groups on 2nd place in the table. RNG with a stack of won maps 5-2 and IG 5-4. The groups were quite balanced. RNG lost UB to PSG but still has a chance in the low basket. With this form of IG, it is very real, but I think IG can be on the podium this season. The last clash between IG and RNG was won by IG. I think that this team, although not a favorite, has the same chance to win today as the opponent.

Alinace played her last game in the grid Winning against Team Liquid played against Natus Vincere ,losing against Virtus Pro, winning against Nigma . Their opponents today, despite the fact that they are being crossed out by the bookmakers looked pretty good recently, unfortunately FlyToMoon put a very tough condition. Aliance is just starting to play their first match in this league. Viking is a team that lacks familiarity with the lead but today's game is a good opportunity to prove that they can fight better than themselves.

Tipster bet for Dota 2 - OGA Dota PIT Minor

14 May 2020 - 14:00
ViKin.gg vs Alliance
Pick Vikin +,8,5 1st map @ 1,8

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...