** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Shit Bet of the Day

andrewcalo

Here you go boys. 50p brings in thirty grand. Nice little bit of pocket money. It that comes in I'll be laughing lol

p.s. personally I am going to opt for Protektor so if one of the results doesn't come in I'll get my stake back. Safe.

fdgdgfdgfgdf.png

Edited by andrewcalo

My reasoning - I know a fella who cleans the shitters in Huddersfield's grounds and he told me that they've taken extra staff on for tonights game so there's obviously something going on there.

Aris Salonki are now 38 games without a win so statistically this cannot go on and they have to win at some point.

Cameroon is a tip I got from a fella who works in the bus station and he is from Ethiopia so he would know.

Edited by andrewcalo

@andrewcalo, you ok mate? :lol

It's starting to feel as if your sanity directly correlates with Swansea's Premier League status. I am concerned that if they do get relegated this season then it could be the end of your mental stability!

P.s. The Cameroon tip-off sounds legit so hopefully that will come in!

3 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

@andrewcalo, you ok mate? :lol

It's starting to feel as if your sanity directly correlates with Swansea's Premier League status. I am concerned that if they do get relegated this season then it could be the end of your mental stability!

P.s. The Cameroon tip-off sounds legit so hopefully that will come in!

YOU CAN LAUGH STEVE, BUT WHO'LL BE LAUGHING WHEN IT COMES GOOD EH?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This weeks shit bet:

Crystal Palace to beat Leicester -3

Word on the street is that keeper Schmeichel was involved in a wanking related incident the weekend in a Czech sex club and has completely fucked his right hand. There are people in Leicester who report to the tabloids so everyone is keeping quiet about it and he's forced to play to avoid the shame of it - he couldn't get an injunction as he was shagging the judges missus. He's also done his groin in.

England to beat Lithuania -1.

This one is nailed on.

Everton to beat Liverpool.

The docs in Great Ormond St have managed to save Coleman's leg and even better have built him back a new one using bionic tech. 

Expect many goals care of curling volleys from the halfway line and also I heard he can hypnotise people using new psionic powers that were a side effect of the operation so maybe some unexpected red cards against Liverpool and penalties for Everton.

Total odds 23 to 1. Go big but you need to place the bets before last Sunday.

Edited by andrewcalo

• 3 weeks later...

Back unto the breach once more, dear friends...

So this week I have opted for a slightly more unorthodox approach - TO WIT -

Pulled out the old ouija board and dimmed the lightbulb in my one bedroom. Lit a candle, put on Tubular Bells, and reached out beyond the veil ...

Was hoping to get someone like George Best or Diego Maradonna on the line. Unfortunately ended up speaking to Jimmy Hill.  

No matter how I tried to steer the line of questioning, he kept on insisting I contact his brother about some sort of impending car crash he would do well to avoid.

Anyway, that was no good so I shut him off as he was reading out a phone number, although I think I might have botched that too. I keep seeing something pointy poking through the curtains when the light is out. I'm being haunted by Jimmy Hill's chin. NOT funny. 

Second time lucky it wasn't - I ended up with the whole of the Chapecoense Colombian football team trying to get a word in. Not only that but I don't speak Portugese. So I shut that down pretty quick. 

Back on it now and praying for a decent result. Gary Speed popped up earlier and hasn't gone back yet. He's here somewhere, just hanging around...

Edited by andrewcalo

Brighton -2

The boys have been drinking big time the last few nights in celebration and I took the opportunity to slip them some of my special batch of pills when they came knocking in the early hours.

I'd be very surprised if half of them haven't died of a heart attack by now, they most definitely haven't needed to sleep at all. 

Expect them to be running round the pitch like Speedy Gonzalez and with the bad attitude of the Tazmanian Devil. Also value in betting on red cards - they must still have so much blood running to their heads I'd be very surprised if they don't get demoted from the Championship all the violence they are about to commit on poor unsuspecting Norwich.

Wolves to win the World Cup

This bet is not available as yet it is a bit too early, but mark my words as the day is young, the rule changes have already been set up and as soon as Qatar get their stadiums built Wolverhampton Wanderers are all set to replace the Qatar national team on point. Lovely. If you can get the odds now last time I checked it was a whopping 70 to 1!

Gary Lineker hat trick for Wolves in the World Cup in his upderpants.

Also great odds on this a massive 110 to 2!

i hope your not just guessing these tips calo? without one of these.. the industries tool for the job  https://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Ball-Wooden-Stand-5cm/dp/B00CPRL5DW/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1493541455&sr=8-12&keywords=crystal+ball 41ZSqa-856L._SY450_.jpg

4 outa 5 stars on amazon reviews aint bad.. aah those trusty amazon reviews

Edited by MysticMoron

and if that dont work..plan C. we just gotta swap yes/no for united/swansea and contact an old sporting legend .. maybe start a tips website called 'alternative tips' ..$$$$ (i doubt many punters have tried this method yet???? anyone?)

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MysticMoron

• 4 weeks later...

Hello gents here we are - end of another season and what a season it was for shit bets.

Time for one more top quality shit bet and then you can all dig your own holes.

ARSENAL v CHELSEA UTD

Who will drink from the furry cup this year?

Wenger has already handed in his resignation after receiving a job offer from Barcelona - little did he know that it was from Barcelona all stars a little league team in Venezuela. That will teach him for saying the size of his wages doesn't matter.

I regularly give a reacharound to the bloke who cleans the shitters in Wembley and apparently HR for Chelsea mucked up royally and okayed the teams holiday requests a week early so they wont have a team tomorrow.

BET - BTTS 

JUVENTUS v REAL MADRID

Those sneaky Italians have been employing undercover moles to subtly dig under the goal posts in Cardiff at one end of the pitch and of course it's at the Spanish end so expect some comical Champions league final moments and much hilarity to ensue

BET - Italian keeper to concuss himself on the crossbar by half time and BTTS

ASTON VILLA v SPURS

This is a pre-season friendly. 

Fill your boots gents! Happy holidays! Good night