** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 3rd - 5th

aleagueodds.jpg.1dc39c6d8dbbac5626097f74

Sydney FC continued their unbeaten start to the season to move 11 points clear of second placed Melbourne Victory. They face a really tough away game at Brisbane Roar this week. Is 2.37 too short though?

@vasilli07, that was some decent analysis on Adelaide United turning their focus to the Asian Champions League. Certainly think they'll struggle to win this week away to Central Coast Mariners. Another draw maybe? Or will it be a rare win for United?

@lockscombi and @jamiedavies02, do you guys have any thoughts on this week's action? @gogetta, you love the so-called "lesser leagues". Do you fancy a bet here?

A weekend of big games like the fight for 5th and 6th playoffs spot, Melbourne derby and the wooden spoon match.

Going against Sydney again. Will be on Roar +0.25 @ 1.86. Sydney doesn't have the best of record at Suncorp so I think Roar will get something here.

Phoenix v WSW will be a slugfest. Imo I think WSW is a better team even though they are pretty poor this season. My lean for now is WSW +0.25 @ 1.83.

Even though Victory has lost 3 games in a row but at least they have played better than City this season. Nothing has changed for City despite JVS resigning. They are still playing very poorly. Victory DNB if odds are around 1.7 and above.

Not too sure which Perth will show up but at home, I think Perth can scrap a victory.

Can CCM back up their victory with a 2nd one in a row since Apr 2014? I like CCM alot this week but their inconsistency scares me. They are also not playing at Gosford this weekend so they do not really have the home advantage. Adelaide lost another player in Henrique this week as he signed for a club in Thailand. CCM +0.5 @ 2.06 seems value to me as I think it's likely to end in a draw.

*Bold will be my play for now.

Edited by vasilli07

Melbourne derby was great and so dramatic in the 2nd half. Berisha missed a pk, scored an equaliser and was nearly in tears. Then within 5 mins, Victory got a winner.

Almost half the City 1st team players will miss next week game as a result of yellow cards accumulation and injuries. Roar will be abit tired from their CL game against Shanghai but should still be too strong for them imo.