** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Week > Feb 4th - 8th

serieaodds.jpg.3ad47597cde6744ebc8eec49f

Due to a few midweek matches next week I have decided to throw them into the usual weekend fixtures and combine it as a week's worth of matches. The ratings will be up tomorrow morning after they have updated after tonight's game.

@sajtion, I don't think you were the only one left deflated by that Torino versus Atalanta game! You were bang on with AC Milan! What are you thinking this week?

@vasilli07, it's a shame Belotti couldn't be the difference. Will you be betting on these fixtures this week?

@Icongene, you probably could have backed Inter Milan even more. They are the side to bet on at the moment in Serie A.

@MuineBheag, you dabbled in the Coppa Italia in midweek. Has it got you tempted to bet some more on Italian football?

@WinningAdvice, @immortal--, @betcatalog, and @thornvineembers, will you guys be getting involved this week?

both inter milan and juventus are in good form so based on that a draw seems plausible.

atalanta may feel they have good shot of securing champions league due to their outstanding 6th place position. i think they will put a good performance at home stadium and home crowd and get a win. cagliari have not won away in seven attempts, winning last time in october last year.

empoli are really major relegation candidates since they can't score many goals. their last two victories were by 1-0 scoreline against fellow strugglers palermo and were beaten soundly by poor crotone 4-1 last time. torino have faced some tough opposition in sassuolo, ac milan and atalanta but managed to claim draw in all of them. they do well against better side but occasionally stumble against lesser team where you expect them to win. this season they failed to win against empoli, pescara, bologna. they score against teams who press them hard which give them chance opportunity for quick counter attack. they struggle against dogged defensive type of opponents because they don't give them much open space to exploit typically this is why they get stuck and concede but regardless of this i think they will find at least one goal here.

it was unbelievable how chievo beat lazio last weekend. they did nothing but defend until the very last minute and won with successful counter attack. i don't think that going to work here. udinese have been plodding along in the league nicely sit in 10th place. they are more intent on winning matches at home but away they are happy to sit back patiently. they have rarely scored more than one goal away from home so my opinion is this match will end in low score draw

Edited by sajtion

4 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Serie A games:

Napoli have scored 2 or more goals in their last 4 away matches, while they're unbeaten in 11 league matches.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-03-02-2017

That Napoli stat is one that usually lets me down. Over-confidence in an away team can be dangerous. I've just got a dodgy feeling about them this week. I'm almost certainly wrong but it seems almost too certain for the away win.

Hi guys,

Anybody has a good feeling about Atalanta and Lazio for this week-end?

Atalanta did a good draw on Torino's pitch, they've won almost every home games, and the only reason why cagliari isn't in the red zone is due to a few good home games, but they've got only 1 points out of their last 7 away games... I dont't see Cagliari strong enough to get a draw.. No major injuries for Atalanta, so it's a win for me..

As for Lazio, they've just beaten Inter, played very well, and Pescara also played the same day, loosing to fiorentina.. For me it's a serious chance for Lazio on this match.. Pescara has no chance in my opinion

I'd put my money on a combination bet, Lazio and Atalanta to win... I would love to have your thoughts about that one..

Good luck!

Edited by DrBetter

Agreed for Roma, and for fiorentina Bernardeschi (9 goals) is suspended, but it's still fiorentina, they can be brillant sometimes.. Even if Roma is strong at home, it's a risky match for me.. I think a win of Juventus against Inter is more likely, but of course i can be wrong, i wouldn't take the chance anyway.. For me it's just atalanta and lazio this week end!.. ;-)

15 hours ago, Icongene said:

Anyone looking at Juve v Inter tonight? Think Inter could score but fancy a home win.

Sorry mate, I was away for the weekend. I was tempted to back Inter but think the dominance of Juventus would have scared me off. It was a close game though. Did you bet? Planning on any bets for the games tomorrow and on Wednesday?

Roma have the second best defense and the third best attack in the division. Overall league has 14 to 22 over 2,5 and 8 to 10 over 2,5 home. Fiorentina from six straight over 2,5 the latest. Overall league has 14 to 22 over 2,5 and 9 to 11 over 2,5 away from home. Both teams score with ease and do very often high score, now I expect an open game with many goals
AS ROMA vs ACF FIORENTINA @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.69