** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 4th

fatrophyodds.jpg.312a8c9f28fd49ec3662591

confnationalodds.jpg.c3a9ac1af1a30e2d682

nationalnorthodds.jpg.dba4262b5dcb5c9494

nationalsouthodds.jpg.b9a538a0a8e3e7560b

rymanpremierodds.jpg.59deda964ae14e250d8

northernpremierodds.jpg.3ac8e9d012a5c216

southernpremieroddss.jpg.14eef3c28173902

Wow, what a schedule this week! Games aplenty for us to mull over. FA Trophy, National League, National North, National South, Northern Premier League, Ryman Premier, and Southern Premier League all with lots of fixtures.

@Tanktop, @allthethings, @the bastardian @addpea@GazBlades, @bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, and @misky, what are you guys looking at this weekend?

Maidstone v Aldershot

I think Maidstone are going to find it very hard to stay in the division and for the first time they have now dropped into the relegation zone. They have only picked up 2 wins in their last 10 league games with only 1 draw to go with it. They were poor again last Saturday when losing 2-0 to Solihull and they just haven't been making their 3g pitch count in the same way Sutton have. Granted Aldershot's away form is slightly worrying as they have only won 3 times, drawn 6 and lost 6, but this is just the sort of game they need to be winning if they are going to break into the top 5. They drew with an improved York side last weekend and on paper this game looks easier. I think there is just enough in the price (5/4 various) to want to get involved.

Nuneaton v York

Speaking of York they look worth a bet in the FA Trophy this weekend. Although staying up is obviously the priority, they might also take in a Wembley trip for a competition they won in 2012. As I mentioned above they have a new look side that looks pretty strong now and after beating Barrow they deserved to beat Aldershot last Saturday. If they carry on with those performances here then they should win this. Nuneaton did us a nice turn in the previous round when thumping Guiseley, but since then they have suffered two 4-0 defeats and it seems the honeymoon is over for Tommy Wright. Marathon go 33/20 about an away win and that is worth taking.

Sutton v Boreham Wood

I thought Sutton were superb against Leeds on Sunday and full deserved to win the match. It was also great to see them get such a big tie, but they have no chance of reaching Wembley in the FA Cup whereas they could easily reach the final of the FA Trophy. I have often written about their superb home form this season and the victory over Leeds backed that up. Here they host a Boreham Wood side who have not been performing well on the road. Their only win in their last 7 away games came at a struggling Torquay and a draw at Eastleigh was their only other point. I think that Leeds win will have a positive effect and I fancy them to win this. Marathon go 6/5 about a home win.

Treble

I wanted to oppose Whitehawk again this weekend. They may have got a new manager, but he will have his work cut out to sort out a side so low on confidence especially as they go to bang in form Dartford. Dartford are 3rd in the table and have won four of their last five games. There is probably scope for saying the price they are is value, but at just over 1/2 I would rather put them in a treble. Needless to say top of the table Blyth should be beating Ilkeston and so they go into the treble. The final team are Merthyr Town who are unbeaten in their last 9 matches, winning 7 of them. They go to a Dorchester side who have looked pretty poor for most of the season. The treble pays 2.4/1 with Marathon.