** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Feb 4th & 5th

Hey boys, a bit late to the party here and not a lot of time for a proper write up.

I got a lot of bets on today, mainly outside of EPL but for EPL:

Everton win @ 1.70 or win to nil @ 3.00 (hopefully Koeman goes 3-4-2-1)

Chelsea win @ 1.95

Spurs win to nil @ 2.00

IF you fancy a gamble:

WBA - Stoke Over 2.5 @ 2.20

Hull - Liverpool BTTS @ 1.85 and for those whose balls are feeling heavy, 1X @ 2.50 (double chance)

Best of luck as always boys.

Edited by KikoCy

In theory of Big numbers, there is place for Burnley's first away win. They have took just one point from 10 away games. I dont see them to lose one more as guests. X2 @1,75 on Burnley is quite fair and if you see last 3 away games were against Arsenal, Man City and Spurs (all lost with 2:1).

I would pick also  Everton against Bournemouth as bet of the day in PL.

The mad thing is, when it doesn't hit the minimum, it usually means it's gone completely tits up.

Which means maybe no draws this week.

and I'm not sure Swansea or Leicester are unquestionably losers - I think their relegation fight is just as much of a motivator as Chanpions league places.

can we expect goals in leicester v man utd? how can a team with rooney, ibrahimovic. pogba, martial, mata and others fail to score against hull. leicester are going to be desperate for result and they already trashed man city at home. i don't know what to expect from this game. anyone have any thoughts or inclinations?

16 hours ago, discipline said:

Great move by Guardiola benching the best striker in PL again. Too bad that they still won somehow. 

You have an answer on your question in your nickname! :) It was another match of City where they created enough to be 3 goals in front in first half and then they almost paid for their bad finishing. 

And about Aguero. He missed 7 matches because of his own stupidity. But he still remains they're key attacker somehow. You'll see that in CL. I would say that we'll see "big return of Kun" this season.. but first we'll read some stories about bad relationship with coach etc. :) And than after season.. in summer transfer window, we'll see what will happen. :)