** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Coupe de France > Jan 31st & Feb 1st

francecupodds.jpg.9649feb9752e77865cbdeb

The mathematical complexities of the Coupe de France are now behind us and the tournament enters the final 32 stage. I think they are on Round 93 or something silly!

A lot of firm favourites at home that can boost those accumulators but also some potential giant-killings at a decent price. I'm picking out Chateauroux, Auxerre, Bastia, and one of my personal favourite French clubs Rennes (I know, mission impossible!) to get some big wins against the odds.

@WinningAdvice, @sajtion, @FCNA, @Pep004, @betcatalog, @vasilli07, and @Magic0024, what are you all thinking here?

Lille with many problems in squad, so I think that Nantes won't lose there. Marseille almost with full squad, while Lyon without Lacazette and few others, so Marseille dnb looks fine. But problem at both matches is that I am too late. Odds has already dropped for 0,2 so it's hard to find value there.