** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey > Feb 1st & 2nd

copadelreyodds.jpg.44cf70242f82dce11a0bc

Appreciate that interest in this competition hasn't been great so far but we shall persist! What do you think? Interesting to hear the thoughts of  @sajtion, @discipline, @Pep004, @WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @gogetta, @Icongene, @andrewcalo, and @stanleybright.

It's the first legs of the semi-finals and I am delighted to see either Celta or Alaves will be one of the two teams in the final. I think Atletico Madrid are also great value at 3.10 here. Definitely worth backing for at least a draw. I would usually back Celta hands down in the other tie but Alaves continue to prove me wrong in this competition.

I really don't know what is happening with Atletico. They're performances are disaster. Alaves totally outplayed them in league in last round, while rumours about Griezmann and Simeone leaving are every day louder. I don't know if they blow up things in the start of season, when they tried to play offensive, attractive football, which obviously didn't suite them (maybe even less to their coaching staff) and now they have lots of troubles with transformation back to older system. Coach of Las Palmas, Setien was talking about this transformation few weeks ago, but I have feeling that they are simply not there yet. But of course, against Barcelona motivation will be on 101%... Besides.. regarding on what is happening in Spain specially this season, I wouldn't be surprised if referee's will be hardly on Atletico's side.

Btw. Does anyone remember what happened to this referee who admitted that there was pressure on him, to take decision against Barcelona on the match? Even if Barcelona is playing really poorly from time to time, IMO because of lack of motivation, which is 101% fault by Enrique who is loosing his connection and authority with team, but some decisions which has been taken in this season by referees are just too cruel, and it looks more and more obvious that Madrid (Florentino) has too much of power here. 

I know that I am fan of Barcelona, and that many of you will find those words totally subjective, but I am trying to be objective (in my opinion Barcelona played really bad, and they didn't deserve not even a point against Betis in last round), but that referee's cannot see the ball 1 meter over the line.. That's too much.

And besides.. Copa del Rey is "Kings cup" so... I believe that it's hard to watch Barcelona in finals for so many years in a row, so there will be anything suspicious I really doubt that it will be in favour of Catalans. 

Well.. right now Sevilla is the closest opponent to Real. 

http://cdn.phoenix.intergi.com/16240/videos/5316001/video-sd.mp4 penalty and red card? Seriously?

Atlético Madrid v FC Barcelona

Atlético Madrid: Oblak (15/0 first goalkeeper), Giménez (7/0 d), Tiago (9/1 m), Fernández (3/0 m), Cerci (0/0 m), Partey (4/0 m, national selection)

FC Barcelona: Ter Stegen (18/0 first goalkeeper), Digne (10/0 d), Iniesta (9/0 m), Busquets (17/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Atletico Madrid makes small scores, for this reason has 12 to 20 under 2,5 and 15 to 20 no goal. Not the best of Barcelona, in the eight most recent games has four wins and four draws with goals 20-5. The two groups are not in the best condition, recent results were not desirable, now I expect a very close game with few goals, because I believe that it will not take a risk in view of the repetitive
ATLETICO MADRID vs FC BARCELONA @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

Celta in the previous round was able to exclude the Real Madrid after they won at home by 1-2, while the headquarters got the qualification with 2-2
Alaves in the eight most recent games has only two wins and has the most draws in Class 9 in 20 games. It has the second worst offensive line with 17 goals assets, while the defense is one of the best with only 20 conceded goals, which is why it has 13 to 20 under 2,5. This battle is very important for both teams, will fight for the historical qualification, I expect to be cautious today and primarily look at their defense, moreover, the Alaves do constantly, I will go with the few goals
RC CELTA DE VIGO vs CD ALAVES @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.71