Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

European Basketball

4 posts in this topic

Lithuanian Basketball League

Lietkabelis Panevezys v Zalgiris Kaunas

2nd place against the 1st. I follow both teams closely and I can see that their perfomance been changing a lot in the last couple weeks. After small dip in their game Zalgiris been flying last week. They won against Nr 1 team in Europe - CSKA and beat strong Darussafaka side away in Istanbul. Both victories brought a lot of positivity into dressing room after few bad games and I can see players motivation sky rocketing.

On the other side Lietkabelis been crumbling down in the last couple weeks. They lost 3 of their last 4 games in Eurocup/LKL. They base their game highly on the 3pointers. Which helped them a lot at start of the season. Now things are different. Same tactics won't fly with Kaunas team and motivated Zalgiris players should win this reasonably easy.

Zalgiris ML @ 1.30 WilliamHill 10/10 Great for combo

Zalgiris -2.5 @ 1.44 WilliamHill  9/10

Zalgiris -7.5 @ 1.85 Unibet 7/10

Zalgiris Total Points Over 80.5 @ 1.75 Unibet  8/10

All games include overtime.

Brose Bamberg v Maccabi Tel Aviv

Brose Bamberg: Elias Harris (3/2.3 g)

Maccabi Tel Aviv: Colten Iverson (20/8.7 c), Itay Segev (0/0.0 f)(both doubtful), Quincy Miller (3/5.7 f), Sonny Weems (19/11.6 f, left the club)

Milano v Darüssafaka

Milano: Bruno Cerella (3/1.7 g)

Darüssafaka: Scottie Wilbekin (19/11.2 g), Marcus Slaughter (9/4.7 f), Semih Erden (10/4.0 c)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com