** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Jan 31st - Feb 2nd

4 minutes ago, Icongene said:

I also jumped on Huddersfield Draw/no bet live at 1.75 with the scores 1 each. Brighton have been invisible and look like losing more. HT can't come quick enough. Could be a good night for me :)

Brighton will play better second half. Still fancy them to get something

Well we got right totally stuffed last night.

shades of last season creeping in, which is a concern for me.

They have a chance to pull clear, and bottle it. Exactly like last season.

I thought Lewis Dunk had grown up this season, but we are still seeing the silly fouls, needless cards and suspensions from him.

Well done To Huddersfield, very impressed with the way Wagner has got them going since he arrived.

It sounded like they were going to score from every attack!

4 hours ago, Tiffy said:

Well we got right totally stuffed last night.

shades of last season creeping in, which is a concern for me.

They have a chance to pull clear, and bottle it. Exactly like last season.

I thought Lewis Dunk had grown up this season, but we are still seeing the silly fouls, needless cards and suspensions from him.

Well done To Huddersfield, very impressed with the way Wagner has got them going since he arrived.

It sounded like they were going to score from every attack!

We were electric in the first half, god knows what he said to them before hand, best performance of the season. My only complaint is that we didn't get anymore, don't think Brighton could have complained if we had won 6-1.

8 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

We were electric in the first half, god knows what he said to them before hand, best performance of the season. My only complaint is that we didn't get anymore, don't think Brighton could have complained if we had won 6-1.

I listened to it on the radio, and every time you had the ball it sounded like you were going to score. I listened to wagners pre match brief, and he said that he told his players to "ask questions" of Brighton. Well they certainly did that didn't they?

The second 3-1 defeat in a row for us, second game with a red card for us. Hope the wheels aren't falling offf now. Dunk also now suspended for 3 games, and a tough away trip on Sunday.,

Well done to Mr Schweppes on a great performance by your team.