** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 27th - 30th

laligaratings.jpg.7b8ac5733e03a8ae493e7b

There might be some key Copa del Rey games in midweek that you are waiting to find out the results for before betting on these but here are this coming weekend's La Liga match odds anyway.

It was back to business as usual last weekend in La Liga with four of the top five winning and only two of the top nine teams losing.

@sajtion, you saw that Valencia win coming against Villarreal. Two wins on the bounce now for them. Is it the start of a resurgence up the table?

@betcatalog, you just about nailed the Las Palmas vs Deportivo BTTS bet! Great call. Unfortunately, your BTTS tip on Eibar and Barcelona was one step too far. What are you eyeing up this weekend?

@Pep004, you rightly expected the Sevilla win but did anyone predict a 4-3 thriller?! Over 6.5 goals scored anybody? Haha. Atletico Madrid did screw you though! At least you could rely on Barcelona. You're smashing some of these Asian Handicaps.

Keen to hear from @WinningAdvice, @discipline, @vasilli07, and @gogetta.

Osasuna is in the bottom of the table, having just nine points after 19 games, with stock 1-6-12 and 20 goals for and 42 against. Malaga counts four consecutive defeats and has not managed a win in six most recent games has two draws and four defeats. Away from home is not even win in ten games, but four draws and six defeats, with 10 goals for and 20 against.
Today I will give one last chance to Osasuna, if wants to have any chance to remain in class must now win Malaga yet to win away from home, the ace has risk
CA OSASUNA vs CF MALAGA @@ +0 AH CA OSASUNA, odds 2.33

CA Osasuna v Málaga CF

CA Osasuna: Tienza (10/0 m, suspended), Nauzet (13/0 first goalkeeper), Miguel Flaño (12/1 d), Javier Flaño (2/0 d), Digard (3/0 m)

Málaga CF: Koné (7/0 d), En-Nesyri (10/1 f)(both national selection), Ricca (12/0 d), Torres (12/0 d), Kuzmanović (4/0 m), Ramírez (17/7 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Alaves - Atletico Madrid

Full Event Away -0.75 (AH) @ 1.88 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 28 Jan 2017, 16:15

Match between 12th and 4th placed team in Spanish La Liga will be played on Estadio de Mendizorroza in Vitoria-Gasteiz in Basque region and it will start at 16:15 on Saturday. Alaves is on pretty comfortable 12th place, 10 points above relegation zone. They didn't lose in last three home matches, actually only Espanyol and Real Madrid were able to beat them on Mendizorroza. They are without bigger injury concerns, without suspended players, so they are well prepared to make another big result in history of the club. Atletico Madrid is facing different problems, as they are not on positions they were counting on before the start of the season. They brought some good players, to make squad stronger to compete with Real Madrid and Barcelona, but for now it looks that Sevilla took their place. They will be without captain Gabi for this match, but we can expect Griezmann, Godin and Filipe back in squad after being rested in cup match against Eibar. Also Carrasco and Koke played only for last 30 minutes so team won't be that affected with tiredness as it could be. Atletico Madrid simply needs to win this match. They started well in Bilbao, but they failed. Not their opponent is far from Bilbao quality, but it's still in Basque region and I am sure that they will give 100% to surprise Atletico. Simeone's squad simply needs 3 points, to shut down the critics, but mainly to start running in front of Sociedad who has match on Bernabeu (they could surprise, but I think that they won't) and also to stop falling behind 3rd placed team, right now the gap is 6 points. Individually it's impossible to compare those two teams as Atletico has much stronger squad, but it will be really important how they will go in the match. I think that they are eager to show that they are still one of the strongest clubs in the world, and Alaves is team who will try to play. They won't defend with all strength, they will try to score and that's the way Atletico likes, and that's why I expect that Alaves will suffer because of Atletico's style.

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next La Liga games:

Osasuna are yet to record a home win in La Liga this season, while Malaga are yet to win away.
35% of goals in Celta Vigo league matches this season have come in the final 15 minutes.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-27-01-2017/

Alaves has low scores, because it has the third worst offensive line and the fourth best defensive line with 20 conceded goals. Overall league has 12 to 19 under 2,5 and 6 to 9 under 2,5 home.
Atletico Madrid has a total of 14 to 19 no goal and 8 to 10 no goal away. It has the second best defensive line in the Primera Division with just 16 conceded goals.
CD ALAVES vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.67

8 hours ago, betcatalog said:

Alaves has low scores, because it has the third worst offensive line and the fourth best defensive line with 20 conceded goals. Overall league has 12 to 19 under 2,5 and 6 to 9 under 2,5 home.
Atletico Madrid has a total of 14 to 19 no goal and 8 to 10 no goal away. It has the second best defensive line in the Primera Division with just 16 conceded goals.
CD ALAVES vs ATLETICO MADRID @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.67

You've been nailing these over/under total goals scored bets lately @betcatalog, so I am going to follow you on this. Totally agree about Alaves and think a 1-0 or 2-0 win for Atletico seems very realistic.

Dodged Atletico outright like the plague. Good job on the unders those who backed.

Sevilla @2.20 v Espanyol.

The visitors are in fine form and have found themselves banging in the goals of late. Im sure beating Madrid and the confidence that brought the team will play a part. I expect Espanyol to create chances too so wouldn't be shocked to see a high scoring match. I just feel, given current form, Espanyols leaky defence and their low win percentage (below 30% for home games this season) make Seville worth a look.

Edited by Icongene

Real Betis - Barcelona

Full Event Away -1.50 (AH) @ 1.862 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 29 Jan 2017, 12:00

Match between 14th and 3rd placed team in La Liga will be played on Estadio Benito Villamarín and it will start at 12:00. Betis is coming to match after winning only once in last 5 matches. Really disappointing was draw against Gijon, where Andalusians were expecting all 3 points. They also lost in Copa del Rey, against Deportivo, so things are not as good as they were on the start when Victor Sanchez became coach. They will miss José Carlos, Brašanac, Jonas Martin, Felipe Gutiérrez, Joaquin, Sanabria and Cejudo. Barcelona is coming to match after convincing win against Real Sociedad in Copa del Rey. Even if match was played on Thursday, Barcelona is used to play 3 matches per week and I am not expecting any kinds of problems because of that. Busquets and Iniesta are still away, but midfield zone in Lucho's Barca is not as important as it was before. Betis can always be an heavy opponent, but without Joaquin, I think that they will miss needed experiences for this match. Barcelona is in good form, and as I said on last week, there is no more space for errors. Real Madrid is only two points ahead, but still also with one match less. Sevilla is in front as well, and Barcelona simply needs to collect points. Messi is showing from match to match how exceptional player he is, he is creating more chances per game than many clubs (not players) in the world. Betis is among the teams who has big problems with covering wings (they received many goals through wings). In my opinion, Betis won't be able to compete with Barcelona for 90 minutes, and we'll see another big win of Catalans who will add pressure on Real Madrid, who has tough match against Real Sociedad tonight.

Have taken Both teams to score@1.61 in the Las Palmas v Valencia game.

Las Palmas are decent at home with a plus nine GD for home ties this season.

Valencia have been much better of late and haven't failed to score for 15 games in a row. You have to go back to October when they were beaten 2-0 at home to Atletico for the last time it happened.

Las Palmas whole league has 12 to 19 goal goal and 6 to 10 goal goal at home. Valencia scored and accept comfortably the goal for this reason it has been 15 to 18 goal goal in total and 8 out of 10 goal goal away from home. Both teams score with ease and now I expect to score both teams and confirmed the Goals
LAS PALMAS vs VALENCIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.68

UD Las Palmas vs Valencia CF

Valencia have finally figured out how to produce a great performance as they marked a 0-2 win far from home against Villarreal a weekend ago.

It was their second win in last two Primera Division fixtures which permitted them to escape on a six-point gap from the relegation zone.

Voro will have a hard job to keep the great shape going since his team will go to Canarian Islands to face Las Palmas on Monday evening. Santi Mina is the player to look as the Spanish youth got a goal in each of the last two games with Espanyol and Villarreal.

On the other side, the Canaries were unfortunate to fight the in-shape Barcelona two weeks back, when they conceded five goals at Camp Nou stadium. Be that as it may, it didn’t affected the morale since the squad led by Quique Setien played an extremely strong match in a 1–1 draw with Deportivo La Coruna on home court a weekend ago. Estadio de Gran Canaria is a standout amongst the most troublesome posts to be conquered in Spain as Las Palmas just lost one match on home ground since the beginning of the season.

TIP: Both teams to score @1,65 is my predicton for today too