** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Jan 31st - Feb 1st

City to beat WHU,they did it already in the FA cup,expecting not same scoreline but still should be a confident 3 points for the Citizens tonight.

No big injurie issues on both sides,Aguero back into starting 11.Wide pitch should suit MC just fine as there is no more advantage for the Hammers as it used to be at Upton Park.

Edited by MuineBheag

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Premier League games:

Manchester City have won 17% of their last 6 away matches in the Premier League by more than 1 goal.
West Ham United have avoided defeat in 64% of their home matches this season.
Stoke City have lost 27% of their home matches this season.
Everton have lost 45% of their away matches this season.
Manchester United have won 27% of their home matches in the Premier League by more than 1 goal.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-01-02-2017/

West Ham have had a week to rest. I'm on home or draw.

Stoke draw no bet. Just don't fancy Everton for some reason.

Also on Paok FC, low scoring Man U win, Rangers, and in one of my acca's Fulham. They've got a long distance to travel to Burton tonight.

The Man City and Stoke bets were initially against my intuition, but a tipster I respect is bigging up both the Hammers and Stoke to a lesser degree, and I've come round.

Good luck you filthy animals!

1 hour ago, andrewcalo said:

low scoring Man U win,  

Good luck you filthy animals!

The Under 2.5 goals in the Man United game is at 2.4 which is pretty good odds. United are not getting it done in terms of blasting in goals. The pace at which they play is still not good enough. It's somewhere between van Gaal and a really top team, and it's easy to defend against.

Man Utd v Hull City

Hull have improved significantly under new coach Marco Silva and look ovepriced here. Their shot ratio is much better than before and they matched Chelsea at Stamford Bridge up until the final few minutes last time. I don't think the market has caught onto their improvement and I'll dutch the draw and away win here.

0.5 pts Hull Win @ 18/1 Betfair

1.5 pts Draw @ 7/1 Betfair