** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 21st & 22nd

seriearatings.jpg.01dbd90e16c69b333ccd6b

Here are the odds and ratings for this weekend's Serie A games. Juventus suffered that shock loss to Fiorentina last round which ballsed up a few accumulators last weekend! Inter Milan continued their resurgence with a fifth win on the bounce!

@sajtion, @Magic0024, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @WinningAdvice, @Simeon Borisof, and @thornvineembers, what are you guys looking at this week?

On 18/01/2017, 19:21:37, immortal-- said:

Romagnoli and Locatelli are suspended. De Sciglio is still injured. So big problems for Milan defense, maybe if Antonelli is fit to play on the left flank will be better. Good news are Ghoulam and Koulibaly from Napoli will miss the game too due to ACO. So a lot of missing in defense, maybe over will be good.

This is a game that AC Milan need to win to maintain their small title hopes. I just can't see it. I am backing a narrow win for Napoli. Tempted to back a win to nil. Napoli are unbeaten in their last 9 matches. Napoli have also won 5 of the last 7 encounters between the two teams. Also, interestingly, three red cards have been shown in the last 5 meetings between the two sides.

I'll not bet on this match...

More interesting for me is Pescara vs Sassuolo. I'll back Sassuolo on AH 0. Sassuolo are in bad form, but Pescara are one of the weakest team in Serie A. The odds already start dropping. The only thing that's going to bother me is Pescara are still without win. Zampano and Campagnaro will miss the match (both important defenders for dolphins)

Edited by immortal--

Chievo Verona v Fiorentina

Chievo Verona: Spolli (8/0 d, suspended), Radovanovic (20/0 m, suspended), Frey (8/0 d), Rigoni (10/1 m), Floro Flores (12/0 f, left the club)

Fiorentina: Kalinic (19/9 f, top scorer, suspended), Dragowski (0/0 g)

AC Milan v SSC Napoli

AC Milan: Romagnoli (17/0 d, suspended), Locatelli (15/2 m, suspended), De Sciglio (16/0 d), Montolivo (7/0 m), Fernandez (4/0 m)

SSC Napoli: Koulibaly (16/1 d), Ghoulam (15/0 d), El Kaddouri (5/0 m)(all national selection), Chiriches (10/2 d), Milik (7/4 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Napoli offers the best attack in the division with 45 goals in 20 games, which is why it has 14 to 20 over 2,5 and 13 to 20 goal goal. Away from home has four wins, three draws and two defeats with goals 18-10. Moreover from six consecutive over 2,5 and five goal goal. In defense will no question of the defense Ghulam and Coulibaly have national obligations in the Copa Africa.

I expect to see a great game, both teams are in good racing condition and can offer us a game with goals. Score readily accept the goal both teams, I expect a lot of goals

AC MILAN vs SSC NAPOLI @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.84

Juventus whole league has 15 to 19 over 2,5 and 11 to 19 goal goal, while the stadium has 9 to 10 over 2,5. Lazio whole league has 11 to 20 over 2,5 and goals scored away from home has shared results with goals
It will be a good match between two good teams, Juventus has defensive issues last while ahead score, one of the Lazio itself can score at least once, will go to the Goal goal

JUVENTUS TURIN vs SS LAZIO ROMA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95