** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Heavy Coverage Correct Score Doubles System

I'm going to try a strategy it's quite basic but centred on the idea it's impossible to predict correct scores with any real accuracy. So I intend to bet on a few correct scores sometimes complimented with number of goals in a match on a given game and repeat to create a multiple bet of doubles or if the mood takes me the odd treble. I'm doing this because I feel that if there are say ten likely outcomes in terms of scorelines in a given match, once a score is reached in play the odds of one of the other scores close to that current one should drop...and they do drop in play but I think I see value in placing a series of outcomes in a given match before play begins. I'm not a mathematician but I do think if elimination of outcomes throughout a particular game  should mean the more likelihood of other outcomes happening. Hope that makes sense but you can follow my bets to see if they do. I will be starting with £58 which my bankroll, up from £20 using this system....I'm betting 10% of whatever my current bankroll is with each bet, spread over a multiple correct score/correct goal amount double or treble. I will keep going until I get to £500 or go bust. My first  bet will therefore be £5.80. Hail Caesar!

So here is my first selection, Two matches here Notts County v Mansfield & Brentford v Newcastle, 

Notts Country to win 2-0 at 10/1, 2-1 at 8/1, 3-0 at 3-1 at 20/1 and 3-1 at 18-1, Newcastle to win 2-0 at 9/1, 2-1 at 15/2, 3-0 at 16/1 and 3-1 at 16/1. ANy combination of these scores I win. This is a 16 bet multiple correct scored double. Whole stake is £5.80 so 36p per bet.

I will be adding a few more that just bet number 1 which leaves me £52.38...so my next bet will now be £5.23

Selection 2 bankroll £52.38 so stake on this bet is £5.20...Games Leicester V Chelsea & Rennes v Paris St G. Any combination of outcomes below

Leicester V Chelsea to have exactly 2 goals in match at 12/5, Chelsea to win 2-1 at 15/2,  Chelsea to win 3-0 at 11/1 , Chelsea to win 3-1 at 14/1 & Paris St G to win 2-0 at 6/1, 2-1 at 15/2, 3-0 at 10/1 and 3-1 at 12/1

This represents a 16 bet double...with a £5.20 bet so it's 32p per bet so now I have £47.26 in the old bankroll so next bet (if I do any more before these happen) would be £4.70.

I hope what I'm doing makes sense now. For the sake of the republic...don't copy this system!

Alright I know you are all excited now about my next choice...so here we are...this will be my last selection for this evening.

I was going to type it out for that personal touch but my long suffering girl friend asked me to just cut and paste. So here is bet 3...it cost £4.80 so ever so slightly more than 10% of my bankroll which now stands at £42.46....so next bet will be £4.20 but I will wait until Sunday now. Good luck with your selections.58796f249b907_Bet3.jpg.160fb8c33567662e5

Right my final selection for today is here. The bet here is 10% of my bankroll so placing £3.84 which takes my bank down to £34.46. So let's see what today brings but if one of my bets from the first batch of five come in it could more than cover my five previous stakes which amount to £23.54. Here below if my final selection of the day. Let's see how these selections do before staking any more. Cheers and good luck with your selections.

Untitled.jpg.a804be556a468389f409d47a2aa

• 1 year later...