** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 14th - 16th

seriearatings.jpg.e2b8b1818a66bc5e33e21f

Juventus are starting to pull away at the top of the table but it is a potentially tricky tie away to Fiorentina this weekend. Inter Milan are really starting to get their act together now. There is still the issue of the top half of the table teams enjoying average to decent form with the lower placed sides struggling. @sajtion, @Magic0024, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @WinningAdvice, @Simeon Borisof, and @thornvineembers, will you guys be throwing any bets down?

FC Crotone v Bologna FC

FC Crotone: Mesbah (6/0 d, national selection), Tonev (6/0 f)

Bologna FC: Helander (5/1 d), Taider (14/1 m), Verdi (11/4 f, top scorer), Umar (5/0 f)

Inter Milano v Chievo Verona

Inter Milano: Brozovic (12/3 m, suspended)

Chievo Verona: Seculin (0/0 g), Cacciatore (14/1 d), Rigoni (10/1 m), Hetemaj (12/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

genoa are going through bad form at the moment i think cagliari can manage to win with home advantage. sampdoria were unlucky against napoli last week. they took lead but lost to napoli in the end but in this game with home advantage should make up for it with strong start. empoli haven't won away game all season. i like sassuolo because they have nice balance in defense and attack and should be getting a win here. palermo are stuck in mo mans land. they don't win many. juventus should get get victory against defensively messy fiorentina. there is something wrong with fiorentina at the minute, something is not clicking and maybe it's team spirit or manager or players but i think they can still score so i'm expecting away victory and both to score goals. i think we could see 3 or 4 goals in that match

Cagliari by far has the worst defensive line in the category with 43 conceded goals, which receives more than two goals average per match. The defense has contributed to Cagliari has 15 to 19 over 2,5 total in the league and nine in nine over 2,5 home.

So as struggling Cagliari many goals have significant fortune as readily accept the goals, both scored before, it is possible to see another match with many goals
CAGLIARI CALCIO VS GENOA CFC @@Over +2.50, Odds 1.88

Lazio -0.5 @ 2.06

Atalanta will lose another midfielder in Franck Kessie due the AFCON. Lazio will also lose Keita but will get Felipe Anderson and Lulic back from suspension. I don't think Atlanta has too much depth to cover so many losses in a short time. They may be the best away team currently but Lazio should have too much for them today.

The Turin score and readily accept the goals, for this reason it has 13 to 19 over 2,5 and goals scored, while the stadium has seven to nine and over 2,5 goals scored. I expect a beautiful game between two good teams, I expect Milan to be seduced by the open game of Turin and see plenty of goals
FC TORINO vs AC MILAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.93