** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 5th - 8th

aleagueodds.jpg.ebec5b0e6a774c294cbb995c

The A-League continues unmoved throughout the festive period. Here are the odds for this weekend's upcoming games. @jamiedavies02, are you tempted by anything this week after a couple of weeks off it?

@vasilli07, you did ok with your DNB prediction. You were certainly right about Adelaide not coming away with more than a draw from Wellington. What do you think for these games?

Perth Glory @ 2.15

I like Perth to get back to winning ways here. A short turnaround isn't the best preparation to a tough place like Perth. The hot temperature is likely be a factor here as well. Defensive midfielder Vince Lia could be a big miss for the Phoenix.

On 06/01/2017, 02:22:19, lockscombi said:

Gday lads

I have been very very quiet on these forums since I was the only one posting here for months. It's good to see some activity of late

Victory @ 2.16 is the only value on offer for mine this week. Adelaide a rabble atm

Welcome back, Lockscombi. Your input will be greatly welcomed if you are keen to get involved week-by-week. You got the Melbourne Victory tip bang on. Agree about the great value. Not sure what hope Adelaide United have got this season. Never seen a title-winning capitulate the following season so badly.

Thanks Stevie. Adelaide probably won't win another game this year. No confidence whatsoever

I was hoping Cc (Central Coast) would be over $10 today but are sitting pretty on $9.5

I'm going to have a little punt on them anyway seeing as I am a gambling degenerate and Jurman & Brosque are OUT.

1/4 unit - Cc @ 9.5 SB (Sportsbet)

I think Adelaide may get a result against Shitty next week if they can score with the chances they have. Shitty is playing like crap nowadays, always only sitting on 1 goal lead. Cahill maybe scoring but he doesn't open up like space for Fornaroli like Novillo did with his dribbling.