** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Festive Fixtures > Dec 30th - Jan 4th

West Bromwich v Hull City

West Bromwich: Saido Berahino (4/0 f)

Hull City: Abel Hernández (10/1 f), Will Keane (5/0 f), Allan McGregor (0/0 g), Moses Odubajo (0/0 d), Alex Bruce (0/0 d), Brian Lenihan (0/0 d), Greg Luer (0/0 f)

West Ham v Manchester United

West Ham: Simone Zaza (8/0 f), Sam Byram (5/0 d), Mark Noble (18/2 m, captain)(all doubtful), Arthur Masuaku (6/0 d), Alvaro Arbeloa (3/0 d), James Collins (9/1 d), Diafra Sakho (2/1 f), Reece Oxford (0/0 d), Gokhan Töre (5/0 m)

Manchester United: Michael Carrick (8/0 m, illness), Luke Shaw (7/0 d), Wayne Rooney (14/1 f, captain)(all doubtful), James Wilson (0/0 f), Eric Bailly (12/0 d, national selection)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The Manchester United are very good racing condition has gotten forms and hardly will enable West Ham to stand up, I'm going to win
WEST HAM UNITED vs MANCHESTER UNITED @@ MANCHESTER UN., odds 1.77 

The Sunderland has low quality and defensive rubble, the Liverpool attack of not leaving any group to challenge the superiority, will go to over 2,5
SUNDERLAND AFC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.69

Everton are a very good team, Southampton is out of shape and will hardly be able to resist
EVERTON FC vs SOUTHAMPTON FC @@+0 AH EVERTON FC, odds 1.69

Crystal Palace vs Swansea

I believe that this would be one of the best opportunities for Palace to bounce back and at least have a breather. H2H wise, Palace is at the disadvantage, though...

Some very far-stretched stats:

Big Sam's H2H against Swansea - 9W 2D 2L

3W 2D 2L - His record for every 3rd league match he is in charge for the last 7 teams he managed

Edited by mrclubbie

bplratings.jpg.554c3b012c10ecee894e8c566

Ratings for the games over the next few days were updated overnight so here they are. What are we thinking after the results over the past few days. I think a few sides such as Swansea, Stoke, and Watford are really struggling which will make the Stoke vs Watford game a tough one to bet on in particular.

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Premier League games:

West Ham have scored in 88% of their home matches this season.

Leicester have lost 78% of their away matches this season.

Hull have lost 100% of their last 7 away matches this season.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next Premier League games on Useful information regarding next Premier League games

I´m today on Everton and Leicester DNB.

Everton really strong this season at Home and Southampton looks a little bit out of form and now without CD van Dijk today with suspension.So Fonte are back and will replace him, but for me the out of van Dijk are a big blow for the Saints Defensive.

Also Leicester the last time before Africa Cup of Nations will start, with Mahrez and Slimani, so both i think will play and for Leicester it will be important that they grab all 3 Points today, because without both Players the offensive Line are really limitated i think. So maybe the last Win against WestHam have give them now a boost. M´borough tough opponent but they are not that team that are playing total offensive football and can bring Leicester Defensive Line to big Problems. So Draw Possible, but in my opinion Leicester have a little advantage here.

well, it happens as usual, odds raised a lot the hours before the match on WBA, and then they are losing at HT at home, hosting a team that they are in relegation zone that they don't win a match since I don't remember when

EDIT: In 15 minutes of the second half, WBA, made the come back to the match, 2-1 right now, let's wait if there is any other surprise waiting in the match

Edited by Carovie

The Crystal Palace should aim in this match to get the three points of victory, the Swansea are disappointing and do not think it can get today any points
CRYSTAL PALACE vs SWANSEA CITY @@ CRYSTAL PALACE, odss 1.80

The two groups are quantitative and can offer us a spectacular game with many goals, score and readily accept the goals, many goals have enough luck today
AFC BOURNEMOUTH vs ARSENAL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

I admit. PL is too hard. Won't risk stakes here anymore. True that I was not able to watch first 70 minutes of the match, but in last 20 Swansea forced CP to "play" throw the middle, and except goal of Zaha, they didn't show anything. They are 3 times faster on wings, and they are playing with stupid diagonal crosses from 30-40 meters into the box. I understand them to do that against top teams, if they are not able to go higher, but against poor Swansea? It's really hard to watch those matches. 

Lots of people are laughing from French league, well.. It's true that there is not enough top teams in France, but as Carlo Ancelotti said, they are rising crazily. It's true that those teams are fighting, CP can make it tough for Chelsea, Arsenal, United, City, Lpool, Tottenham, but when they are playing against one poor team, then you can really see how poor they are. What is nothing is nothing.

Edited by Pep004

Swansea are as unpredictable as the league itself on occasion.  Also, consider how predictable the results have been for three weeks and the fatigue, this kind of upsetting week was bound to happen. Probably again next week and after the FA Cup.

Watford, Palace and Arsenal were all less a day of rest than the other teams so in one way these results weren't THAT unseemly.

The two teams are fit and will give it all to win and three points, have the two best defenses in the division, 14 conceded goals Tottenham, 13 goals Chelsea in 19 games, I expect very closed match with few goals, which tactics and defenses will have the first
TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs CHELSEA FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.99

I was really disappointed yesterday, but I am little bit calmer now. :D And not because of missing bet, but bad game (I'm one of those who are not betting). :) I think that if match would be tonight, I would make the same call. 

Besides.. Payet is closer and closer to Marseille.