** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 14th

ligue1odds.jpg.182817e11d4f5bfb4d3a3a48d

The Ligue 1 is now on a break until the middle of January but here are the odds for the fixtures ahead of that weekend of action. I will post the ratings when they become available closer to the date.

@immortal--, I commend your bravery for going for the T. Lemar punt last round. Sorry it didn't come off but those were odds worth gambling on. Spot on with the Lyon call too. That was comfortable for them.

@Pep004, would I be right in saying Ligue 1 is proving very profitable for you this season? What are you liking early doors for these games?

@WinningAdvice, if you're going to be on a Nice outcome then make it Balotelli either scoring, getting booked, or getting sent off. That happens every time he plays for them!

@sajtion, @clubgowi, and @FCNA, what are you guys thinking for these games?

Yes @StevieDay1983, it's really profitable, with crazy numbers, but we'll see how it will be at the end of the season. I am somehow using different approach to make analysis then other tipsters, and it looks that it works. It's also first time that I am analysing matches in this league, and I started just because I moved to this beautiful country and started digging in they're football. Even if I was fan of Lyon already before, now Nantes is the closest and somehow "home" team to me, so I am supporter of FCN as well. :D Otherwise.. before it was all about the Spain football at me (even if I am from Slovenia). :) 

Balotelli? In my opinion, Nice should get rid of this guy. I am really sorry for all the fans, but if they wants to create one solid team, they should take few M and buy some other striker instead of him. Someone who will adapt, and do what coach is asking too. It is really impossible to work with him, and he is proving that in every single team. Maybe I am somehow too harsh on him, but I really dislike players like he is. You can not rely on him, even if he is quality player, you can not! And once again, Nice is Favre not Balotelli!

Toulouse if overrated as hell. I have been on La Beaujoire yesterday, and I was able to see what Conceiçāo wants from this team. He is pushing team higher, want to make high pressure, but after 30 minutes of match, team was unable to run. They have some time to prepare on this team. In my opinion they need one attacker, because Sala, Stepinski, Ari and Bamou, are all the same piece of ... To harsh again, but it's true. In my opinion the worst attackers in whole league. Let's say that Stepinski could have some credits, because he is 21, but Nantes needs a scorer, not 4 same profiles of attackers. 

OM could surprise Monaco, while odds on Lyon looks juicy as well. But it is too soon for now. :) 

Edited by Pep004

• 3 weeks later...

Early call! Ntep just left Rennes and I expect odds to drop.

PICK: PSG AH -1,00 @1,99 PINNACLE 3/10

Match between 7th and 3rd placed team of French Ligue 1, will be played on 14th of January on Rhoazon Park in Rennes.

Rennes didn't win for 3 matches in row and today it's official that they just stayed without one of their best players - Ntep, who left to Wolfsburg. He played as left winger, and anyone who watched any of last matches was able to see, that left he was key figure in attack of Rennes. He was the one, able to make problems to every defence, and now coach Gourcuff will need to find substitution for him. In my opinion, it will be impossible. That probably means that Grosicki will start playing in first eleven, or Hanou will play on this spot, but in this way they are loosing good players, able to change rhythm of the game and in overall, Rennes won't be as strong as they were. Good question is also what are their goals. In my opinion Ntep is worth much more then 5M €.

PSG sign Draxler who already scored beautiful goal in cup. Even without him I think that this team simply has too much of quality and I believe that things will be better in second half of season. With 39 points, they are 5 points behind 1st placed Nice and 3 points behind 2nd placed Monaco, and after 2 defeats on road in row, there is time for win.

PSG is one of the strongest teams in counter-attacks, and Rennes is among teams who are defending them very poorly. I expect them to be in control of the match, creating enough chances to beat them. In first match this year, Rennes started fine, but only for first 10 minutes, after that PSG was all over the pitch and they won 4-0 easily. Rennes is tough opponent at home, but many times, specially in start without Ntep they had problems with creating chances. If they won't score against PSG, I think that they have no chance to take something out of this match. As already mentioned, I am expecting much better PSG in second half of season. With Draxler they have another quality player who can change things on the pitch. In my opinion they still need a good goalscorer, because Cavani is missing too many chances, but anyway they need to take 3 points from Rhoazon and I think that they will.

Braithwaite didn't score in 7 Ligue 1 games for Toulouse. I don't have the odds for him to score against Nantes currently, but this bet is the one to keep in mind imho. I bet him 100 Euros to score against Dijon @3.4 (and before that 50 Euros against Nancy @3.2 if I remember right). We can expect the same or better this time, but this time I am willing to double my stake even further until he scores. So let's wait a bit for now... :) 

Edited by hairline
update

Be careful with Monaco, as OM is becoming stronger and stronger with Garcia in charge. They are trying to get Payet already in this transfer window, and also some other players. Lass will probably leave the club. Nantes signed winger Pardo from Olympiacos, but Thomsen left to Kobenhavn and Ariteguieta will probably leave as well. Eder (Lille) is close to Porto, Vanden Borre left Montpellier for Anderlecht, Lenglet from Nancy to Sevilla, Mukiel from Laval to Montpelier, Wakaso from Rio Ave and Peybernes from Bastia to Lorient, ... nothing "hartbreaking" for now. The biggest transfers for now 40M Draxler from Wolfsburg to PSG and only 5M Ntep from Rennes to Wolfsburg. Nice is trying to get Sirigu and Carlos Eduardo, there are also many of interests from England as always (Krychowiak, Matuidi, Lucas, Lacazette, Tolisso, Darder, Fekir, Germaine, ...)

Edited by Pep004

Lille OSC v AS Saint-Étienne

Lille OSC: de Préville (11/3 f, 2nd top scorer), Benzia (11/0 f) (both doubtful), Sliti (10/1 m), Obbadi (5/0 m), Mendyl (0/0 d), Koné (0/0 d), Bissouma (9/0 m) (all national selection), Mavuba (11/0 m), Mendes (7/0 f), Sunzu (3/0 d)

AS Saint-Étienne: M'Bengue (12/0 d), Saivet (11/1 f) (both national selection), Ruffier (17/0 first goalkeeper), Tannane (16/1 f), Lacroix (13/0 d, suspended), Beric (10/3 f, top scorer), Pajot (14/1 m), Söderlund (11/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Ligue 1 games:

Rennes have lost 9% of their home matches this season.
AS Saint-Étienne have lost 23% of their last 13 away matches.
Toulouse have scored in 100% of their home matches this season.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-10/

First of all, happy new year to all of us :)

Nancy vs Bastia Home win

Nancy is in a good run (4 victories). Bastia is well known to be better in their island; they have been smatched by PSG 7-0 in Coupe de France, result to be compared to the 2-0 between PSG and Metz. So, clear home win for me.

TFC vs Nantes N2 (draw or Nantes)

It's no the hart speaking. Conceiçao has transformed my team with an energy that the retired Girard can't have. Looking at the recent results, dynamic is opposite. Latest argument, to my mind things don't go well between Dupraz and players. As @Pep004 said, we don't have a great forward but the spirit is enough.

Lorient vs Guingamp Over1.5 and BTS

Goals for me in this derby according to the history, according to the current season and the bettre form of Lorient. Advantage to Lorient for me if you want to bet for result.

Rennes vs PSG away win

Does PSG get better ? I' m not sure, Bastia or Metz are not terrible sparring partners :lol. Rennes could be a good test. N'tep left and Rennes is so inconsistent that PSG can easily get the 3 points.

Good bets

2 hours ago, FCNA said:

First of all, happy new year to all of us :)

Nancy vs Bastia Home win

Nancy is in a good run (4 victories). Bastia is well known to be better in their island; they have been smatched by PSG 7-0 in Coupe de France, result to be compared to the 2-0 between PSG and Metz. So, clear home win for me.

TFC vs Nantes N2 (draw or Nantes)

It's no the hart speaking. Conceiçao has transformed my team with an energy that the retired Girard can't have. Looking at the recent results, dynamic is opposite. Latest argument, to my mind things don't go well between Dupraz and players. As @Pep004 said, we don't have a great forward but the spirit is enough.

Lorient vs Guingamp Over1.5 and BTS

Goals for me in this derby according to the history, according to the current season and the bettre form of Lorient. Advantage to Lorient for me if you want to bet for result.

Rennes vs PSG away win

Does PSG get better ? I' m not sure, Bastia or Metz are not terrible sparring partners :lol. Rennes could be a good test. N'tep left and Rennes is so inconsistent that PSG can easily get the 3 points.

Good bets

Edited by Robinnho
typo error on 1 (home) and 2 (away)

Angers have scored 15 goals in Ligue 1 so far,  and 5 players who scored 14 goals are out today. On the other hand Bordeaux haven't scored in 4 games (against good teams)  in a row so far. Seems interesting to me, but what conclusions can be drawn from this ? I am not sure, probably Bordeaux win, maybe over, but I'm thinking about Bordeaux to score over1,5 [email protected] which is nice. Lorient and Nantes did that.

Also I will go on Braithwaite to score against Nantes + very small and tricky bet for him to score hat-trick. Odds@81 ;)

Also, interesting thing is Lorient had over2.5 goals in 9 games in a row. That's a record this year, and I'm not sure something like that happened in previous season. I'm looking into it right now, but basically it begs to drop some cash on [email protected] which is also nice.

Edited by hairline
update

@FCNA what do you think about Pardo? He looks little bit overweight or? Looks that gyros was too good in Greece. :D  We'll see on next week how it will be against PSG on La Beaujoire. Can't wait to see the match. Tickets are already on safe. :D Well.. as you said, Toulouse looks in problems. I also expected much more from Bastia against Nancy without both central defenders, but they were poor again. 

Hi there, first of all, good night for me and cash :cheers, hope people followed me.

Pardo ?, inconnu au bataillon as we say in France. Unknown. I trust in Conceiçao and I'm waiting for PSG. But don't forget that we have Caen in midweek, latest match to be played and a new opportunity to get 3 points. This morning we're 14th !!! What a good feeling, I'll be able to be proud tomorrow at work !