** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jan 20th - 22nd

bundesligaodds.jpg.d8cf2e3bcd83877486648

Well, it appears that order was restored in the Bundesliga in midweek with Bayern Munich trouncing RB Leipzig. Were you in the camp that is glad to see the Red Bull franchise club destroyed or did you actually want them to defeat the old guard of Bayern?

@sajtion, you painted a depressing picture of German football in the last round. Did solid wins for Bayern, Frankfurt, and Hertha restore your faith in the favourites?

@discipline, your dislike of pre-Christmas games was proven correct with Dortmund's draw at home to Augsburg. Feeling a bit more optimistic about these games after the break?

@thornvineembers, good call on Bayern. Did you bet on the correct result or just a win? Did you even bet on them to win to nil?

@betcatalog, you got the Dortmund prediction right about their instabilities. Fair play. What do you think this week?

@Neubs, unlucky with the Schalke game. I thought they might sneak a draw. What do you reckon in these fixtures?

Also keen to hear from @Simeon Borisof, @WinningAdvice, @johnabpd, and @bet man on your thoughts ahead of these games.

It's early days but I'm already eyeing a cheap treble of Munich, Borussia Monchengladbach, and Dortmund. Might throw Hoffenheim in there too if I'm feeling outrageous enough closer to the date.

• 3 weeks later...

SC Freiburg v Bayern München

SC Freiburg: Kempf (0/0 d), Niedermeier (5/0 d), Söyüncü (14/0 d)

Bayern München: Vidal (14/1 m), Coman (6/0 f)(both doubtful), Boateng (7/0 d), Thiago Alcântara (15/3 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next Bundesliga games:

Bayern Munich have won their last 26 Bundesliga matches against promoted sides.
Freiburg have scored at least 1 goal in 86% of their 7 home matches so far this season.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-12/

On 22/12/2016, 15:31:13, bet man said:

I think Wolf will eat the Hambur.ger with 1-0

Sounds like something Paddy McGuinness would say on Take Me Out! Hamburger have won 3 of their last 4 games so it could be a case of a shock there. Wolfsburg with only 2 wins in their last 6 matches. Any idea about teams news that could prove influential?

Sorry, only short Post from me because i´m going my way to Bremen next Minutes.
So i have 1 Pick for this round with only small stakes, because it´s first Game after Winterbreak.
First Pick is Wolfsburg to win. They have made really good Transfers in Winter i think. Draxler are out to PSG and not a big blow for Wolfsburg with his Wolfsburg Form - and in are Malli from Mainz who is actually the best Transfer of whole League. He can made the difference today if he are know´s the new system good. Also young and talented Ntep and Bazoer are good Transfers.
On other Side Hamburg. They signed Pappadopolus and Mavraj for CD new, but "Pappa" was injured in Leipzig most of the time and i think he can´t help them at the moment. Mavraj good signing but if he can stablize the Defensive of his own. It will be Hard, because the other 3 Defenders are the same like before Winterbreak and so maybe Hamburg can made the same mistakes.

So for me here we can see a Wolfsburg win:

Wolfsburg @ 2.05 2/10 bet365

On 21.1.2017, 08:25:52, Neubs said:

Sorry, only short Post from me because i´m going my way to Bremen next Minutes.
So i have 1 Pick for this round with only small stakes, because it´s first Game after Winterbreak.
First Pick is Wolfsburg to win. They have made really good Transfers in Winter i think. Draxler are out to PSG and not a big blow for Wolfsburg with his Wolfsburg Form - and in are Malli from Mainz who is actually the best Transfer of whole League. He can made the difference today if he are know´s the new system good. Also young and talented Ntep and Bazoer are good Transfers.
On other Side Hamburg. They signed Pappadopolus and Mavraj for CD new, but "Pappa" was injured in Leipzig most of the time and i think he can´t help them at the moment. Mavraj good signing but if he can stablize the Defensive of his own. It will be Hard, because the other 3 Defenders are the same like before Winterbreak and so maybe Hamburg can made the same mistakes.

So for me here we can see a Wolfsburg win:

Wolfsburg @ 2.05 2/10 >bet365

FT 1:0 :cheers