** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Midweek > Dec 20th - 22nd

seriearatings.jpg.20de279a7d3d4f76e02bed

It is the last set of Serie A fixtures before their winter break so let's have some big bets on this round!

@sajtion, @WinningAdvice, @betcatalog, @bet man, @1907zico, @Mauricius, @Neubs, @vasilli07, and @scorerthief what are you guys all backing this week? Some good calls last week so expecting some big tips here!

At first glance betting on Lazio to win speaks volumes to me.Inter were shambolic and even though Sassuolo were playing the U16 team,they were close to levelling the score at a few times.Inter weren't able to pass the ball and to be fair something is just not clicking out there for them.On the other hand we have Lazio on a good run of form and i really think Inter are already running out of fuel.3.75 screams value to me and i would take it with a smile.

inter milan are not as strong as they seem on paper. they need to make signings in january to improve the team but the owner are reluctant to invest big money. i definitelly agree lazio can show them the way to transfer market by beating them. palermo have finally stopped a losing run of nine games and it came against unlikely genoa. they underestimated the struggling palermo and i think it will spur them on and should win their next game against pescara. udinese have hit good form lately with three consecutive victories although two have come against lowly crotone and bologna. sampdoria are far too inconsistent to read any trend but i see a risk of there being a high scoring draw. the safest option may be both to score. good luck

Atalanta Bergamo v Empoli FC

Atalanta Bergamo: Masiello (16/3 d, doubtful), Berisha (10/0 first goalkeeper), Suagher (0/0 d), Paloschi (6/0 f)

Empoli FC: Laurini (6/0 d, doubtful), Krunić (14/0 m, suspended), Veseli (7/0 d), Zambelli (7/0 d), Pasqual (14/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Turin Overall league has 13 to 17 goal goal and the same account to over 2,5. The two groups make big scores, score and concede goals in almost all their games, especially home Turin has a lot of Goals and over 2.5, there remains something else than to go with 2.5 overs
FC TORINO vs GENOA CFC @@ +2.50 Over, Odds 1.75

In Fiorentina is nagging at many levels, has important absences today, Napoli is a terrible race condition, score at will, today can get an important victory
ACF FIORENTINA vs SSC NAPOLI @@ WIN NAPOLI, odds 2.20

Cagliari has 14 to 17 over 2,5 overall and eight to eight in home, while Sassuolo 11 to 17 over 2,5 and 8 to 9 goal goal away.
CAGLIARI CALCIO vs US SASSUOLO CALCIO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.83