Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Weekend > Dec 17th - 19th

11 minutes ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Sky Bet have Bournemouth at 23/10 :loon for some mad reason at home against Southampton who are absolutely rubbish away from home, one win in the league away from hoem all season and one in the League Cup. Bournemouth's only recent home defeat was against Sunderland, bizarre I know, but Bournmeouth are a good side and I'm amazed that they are so highly priced here. I will take them in a treble with Tottenham and QPR.

My thoughts at first as well, but Southampton are good defensively. Could be a draw.

51 minutes ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Sky Bet have Bournemouth at 23/10 :loon for some mad reason at home against Southampton who are absolutely rubbish away from home, one win in the league away from hoem all season and one in the League Cup. Bournemouth's only recent home defeat was against Sunderland, bizarre I know, but Bournmeouth are a good side and I'm amazed that they are so highly priced here. I will take them in a treble with Tottenham and QPR.

Southampton are a current favourite of the Asian Syndicates (due to their shots data) which is why they you'll find their opponents at what you may deem attractive prices - I heard the same said about Stoke when they hosted the Saints in midweek.

I can see why they're supported more often than not, my own shots ratings have them as the 6th best team in the league. The thing thats been letting them down in the shots on target to goals conversion rate, it's currently around 18% (league average 30%), their Save % is also below league average (70%) at 63%, once these reverts to the mean I can see them flying up the table... In simple terms they've scored 14 and conceeded 15 but with their shots on target for and against they should have scored around 24 and conceded 12.

That being said, I watched them a couple of weeks ago away at Palace and they were hideous.

Edited by jamiedavies02

Everton overall even has 10 goal goal in 16 league matches, Liverpool overall in the league has 11 to 16 over 2,5 and goal goal, the two teams will give everything to win prestige derby, have good psychology from victories in previous games, today I expect an open game with many goals
EVERTON FC vs LIVERPOOL FC @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.86

Good luck to all

i think everton is going to beat liverpool team that's looks defensively very volatile. i liked how everton beat arsenal recently and liverpool plays in similar way. sometimes you really have to sit back and wait for best opportunities to get at this everton team that holds pretty well defensively and haven't been beaten at home yet this season. i just don't think liverpool know any other way then attack so with all the liverpool possession i am sure everton will see plenty of opportunities on counter attack and probably manage to win it.

14 minutes ago, c6821417 said:

i dont understand EPL Performance.It looks not same PREDICTION.

EPL Performance is a rating "after" the match is played designed to give a true reflection of the match. :ok58580eacb71db_ScreenShot2016-12-19at16.4

Here Watford have a slightly higher performance rating, which suggests a draw would have been a fairer result, yet West Brom won 3-1. :ok 

Prediction Rating is based on the last 2 and last 4 performance as an average. :ok