** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Dec 15th - 18th

seriearatings.jpg.042a12113da9f6dfc18391

The festive season is drawing closer and the fixtures are piling up in Serie A. @sajtion, you were bang on about Crotone. They just about did it but that was a great spot. You also tipped well for Udinese versus Atalanta being a high scorer. Hope somebody stuck something on an over 3.5 goals bet there.

@TorquayA, a brave shout regarding Cagliari and the logic was there but sadly their resilience on the day wasn't. I liked your thinking though and keen to hear what you think ahead of this round of games.

@betcatalog and @WinningAdvice, you both tipped well last week with the Torino versus Juventus game. Fancying anything this week?

@bet man, what are you thinking this week after backing Roma to "shake the scene" last week.

Also interested to hear from @1907zico, @Mauricius, @Neubs, @vasilli07, and @scorerthief.

lazio has been by far the most consistent team in serie a and should beat fiorentina. fiorentina could probably score but their defense is very volatile. napoli and torino will probably see goals on both sides and i'm tempted to take over 3.50 and torino double chance. juventus should dominate and beat ac roma. i just do not trust this roma team against juventus pressure they will crack and concede 

A couple of recent results have thrown things off course for me in Serie A. Ever since I made a point of Atalanta and Torino's decent form they have gone tits up with back-to-back defeats.

I agree with @sajtion about Lazio. It will also be fascinating to see if Roma can topple Juventus. Roma come into it with the better form but are 4 points adrift. Would it be too naive to back Juventus to win another title if they come away with the win?

Napoli to beat Torino also seems like a sensible shout.

AC Milan v Atalanta Bergamo

AC Milan: Calabria (4/0 d), Fernandez (4/0 m), Montolivo (7/0 m)

Atalanta Bergamo: Berisha (10/0 first goalkeeper), Suagher (0/0 d), Paloschi (6/1 f)

Juventus FC v AS Roma

Juventus FC: Dani Alves (8/1 d), Bonucci (12/1 d), Mandragora (0/0 m)

AS Roma: Florenzi (9/0 m), Paredes (11/1 m), Totti (7/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com