** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Dec 16th - 18th

bundesligaratings.jpg.5777791efc9f813494

Normal service has been resumed in the Bundesliga after Bayern Munich regained the top spot after the RB Leipzig bubble finally burst with that defeat away to Ingolstadt. A few of us suspected it could be a troublesome fixture and so it proved to be.

@sajtion and @Neubs, you lads had a couple of tips shot out of the sky. What are you looking at this week for better results?

@Sir Puntalot, you should have gone with your gut instinct and stayed clear of Hertha Berlin. Not sure anyone saw that defeat coming though.

@johnabpd, @Simeon Borisof, and @WinningAdvice, have you lads got any thoughts this week?

@bet man, fancy actually tipping before a game this week? Hahaha.

Everything is possible with Dortmund but they have been subpar away from home. 7 games, 2 wins and just 8 points total.

They are 8 points behind Bayern and Leipzig in the league table. So they have to start winning or the chance for the title will be gone. Hoffenheim are also a defensively solid team. 

Edited by discipline

true hoffenheim are having decent season but they have drawn 4 out of 5 recent matches so i am fully expecting dortmund to dominate and dembele and aubameyang to break this team down. hoffenheim will inevitably lose at some point and it's just a matter against which team. they don't come better than borussia dortmund in the league so i have no hesitation of backing them to win this and by few goals.

Hoffenheim v Borussia Dortmund

Hoffenheim: Kaderabek (14/0 d), Vogt (12/0 m)(both probably in), Rudy (13/0 m, doubtful), Demirbay (9/3 m)

Borussia Dortmund: Bartra (8/0 d), Durm (2/0 d), Kagawa (6/0 m)(all doubtful), Bürki (10/0 first goalkeeper), Guerreiro (8/2 d), Piszczek (12/3 d), Papastathopoulos (12/0 d), Subotic (0/0 d), Castro (12/2 m), Rode (11/1 m), Sahin (1/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Without these abscences i would say Dortmund can beat Hoffenheim for there first Lose in Season. But Dortmund have for today many absences or if some player´s can play not for 100% Fit. So Hoffenheim are a well organized team under Coach Nagelsman. But also they are withouth creative player Demirbay. So Hoffenheim for me only have Toljan and Amiri who can bring creative potential in Starting XI. So it will be hard for Hoffenheim to score twice. Also with this many absences and the fact that there is Midweek action to follow in Bundesliga i think also Dortmund will play more careful. Think Hoffenheim will be happy with 1 Point and i think they are a hard Nut to crack. So longer it stand Draw, i think Dortmund will be also happy with a point and won´t run in some of Hoffenheim dangourus counters. So for me here:

Under 3 Goals @ 2.10 3/10 bet365

On 12/12/2016, 20:50:03, sajtion said:

nothing interesting for me this week in bundesliga. good luck to others. i see a few score draws though

Which games do you think will end in score draws mate? I was thinking the same. Was looking at...

Hoffenheim versus Dortmund

RB Leipzig versus Hertha Berlin

Schalke versus Freiburg

I also think after back-to-back wins that Hamburger and Werder Bremen are two sides to keep an eye on.

augsburg v monchengladbach are both struggling in the league and neither seem able to win many games. werder bremen form is improving but they are playing cologne who draw many and it seems another is on the cards. i like leipzig and how way they play but they have come unstuck against defensive ingolstadt last week. hertha berlin is similar and can handle attacking onslaught to claim something. i have got schalke on my coupon to win so they better not let me down

7 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Which games do you think will end in score draws mate? I was thinking the same. Was looking at...

Hoffenheim versus Dortmund

RB Leipzig versus Hertha Berlin

Schalke versus Freiburg

I also think after back-to-back wins that Hamburger and Werder Bremen are two sides to keep an eye on.

The score draws have certainly started well!

Wolfsburg vs Eintracht Frankfurt @ 2/1 

Niko Kovac has done an excellent job since taking over at Frankfurt. Last season, his side won 3 of their final 4 league matches and then secured a play-off victory to remain in the top division. And since confirming their status in the Bundesliga, Frankfurt haven’t looked back. They’ve started the season in fantastic form and currently sit 5th, with 26 points and a 7-5-2 win-draw-loss record. It is no wonder that Kovac was recently awarded a contract extension.

Read more here.

On 11.12.2016, 18:11:55, StevieDay1983 said:

bundesligaratings.jpg.5777791efc9f813494

Normal service has been resumed in the Bundesliga after Bayern Munich regained the top spot after the RB Leipzig bubble finally burst with that defeat away to Ingolstadt. A few of us suspected it could be a troublesome fixture and so it proved to be.

@sajtion and @Neubs, you lads had a couple of tips shot out of the sky. What are you looking at this week for better results?

@Sir Puntalot, you should have gone with your gut instinct and stayed clear of Hertha Berlin. Not sure anyone saw that defeat coming though.

@johnabpd, @Simeon Borisof, and @WinningAdvice, have you lads got any thoughts this week?

@bet man, fancy actually tipping before a game this week? Hahaha.

Hehe, it made me laugh :D  Well, I do it for myself and share :D  

What about today :)) I picked Bayern to win and won, lucky Sunday tho!

On 16.12.2016, 11:33:00, Neubs said:

Without these abscences i would say Dortmund can beat Hoffenheim for there first Lose in Season. But Dortmund have for today many absences or if some player´s can play not for 100% Fit. So Hoffenheim are a well organized team under Coach Nagelsman. But also they are withouth creative player Demirbay. So Hoffenheim for me only have Toljan and Amiri who can bring creative potential in Starting XI. So it will be hard for Hoffenheim to score twice. Also with this many absences and the fact that there is Midweek action to follow in Bundesliga i think also Dortmund will play more careful. Think Hoffenheim will be happy with 1 Point and i think they are a hard Nut to crack. So longer it stand Draw, i think Dortmund will be also happy with a point and won´t run in some of Hoffenheim dangourus counters. So for me here:

Under 3 Goals @ 2.10 3/10 >bet365

FT 2:2 :@