** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - December

ogii55

Here is a very interesting early price that I think will drop

Chisora - Whyte 3.6 Pinnacle

Chisora UD 5.5 Paddy

I am not impressed by the last two Whyte matches against limited opponents. He is not the same fighter since his shoulder's problems. The bookies probably are giving the edge to him because of Joshua fight.

Chisora showed great improvement under his new coach. He was close to beat Kubrat Pulev and stunned him badly in the ninth round of their fight. Chisora now fights way smarter then before and his experience will be very useful. Whyte don't have the power to KO Chisora and probably he will be outboxed. Chisora UD is also nice.

On 11/22/2016, 11:30:31, Shade34 said:

Anthony Joshua x Eric Molina... who r u betting on?

Joshua to KO Molina in 1st Ladbrokes 6.00

Joshua is a class above. I can't see Molina lasting more than 4 rounds. He did it better against Wilder - up to 9th round, when he was KO-ed. The precision of Joshua will be the key. Wheh AJ stars to land punches, Molina's plan will be destroyed. Against Wilder he was able to prepare better his defense. I would try AJ by Ko in 1st, as Moilna's two losses was in the very first round. From 17 wins AJ has 5 wins in the first round, which is pretty nice stats. Let's not forget that Joshua is improving a lot.

I can't see Molina lasting so long. He did it against Wilder, but Joshua is far more accurate with his shots. I posted a tip on the same match - Joshua KO in 1st round at 6.00, because Molina lost twice by KO in the first.

Also for this fight night I would take Chisora at 3.8 at Pinnacle (3.88 at Matchbook with possible match at 4.00).

Burton - Buglioni U9.5 Pinnacle 2.10

Buglioni is coming from Smiddleweight division and it will be his second match at LH division. He already was KO-ed by Sergey Khomitsky. I can't see how he will be able to beat on points Burton. Both met among amateurs and it was pretty much a banger with both trading shots. Burton showed that he has power. He is very big for that division and will have extra advantage, because he will put some more weight after the weight in. This year Burton stopped all his opponents. He is capable to hurt the guy in front of him with a body shot or with a hook. This is the best place to impress.

Barrera - Shabransky 3.50 5dimes

Barrera had only one loss in his career in his previous match against Andre Ward. He was game in some of the moments of the fight. Recently Ward unified the titles at LH division beating the Russian warrior Sergey Kovalev. The Cuban showed great skills in his previous fights and beat far better opponents. Shabransky struggled against  another Cuban and was knocked down in one of his previous matches. His last two fights were against opponents with a total record of 33 wins and 23 losses. He beat them easy, but I don't think this is making a favorite from him.