** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp - Tuesday Dec 6th

14:20 Southwell: General Tufto @ 40/1 skybet e/w thanks

General Tufto...from C Smith yard the old yin 11 yo still gets a turn now and then it all depends if the jockey can shake hip up early enough to get him going as he's usually flying at the death , He ran here 26 days ago over C&D when he finished 3rd of 11 runners beaten by 5 lengths and has a string of wins and place finishes here , He runs 9lb out of the handicap

Font 1.40 - Rainbow Dreamer  win at 7/4 bog bet365

Juvenile hurdle

Can't find a likely EW shot today so going for one of the fancied ones.

My horse finished 3rd in the Listed juvenile race at Wetherby and before that had finished 2nd in the decent hurdle at Chepstow in early season. He's got the best hurdle form in the book and has experience with two runs in decent company

He's odds against because there's a 'hype' horse from the Nicholls yard who apparently has been working well at home. He might be terrific but his French form isn't that great. He's won some races on the flat but they don't look up to much and he's only got RPRs in the low 60s. By contrast my horse's last run on the flat earned an RPR of 92.

1.50 Southwell – Boots and Spurs 1pt win 5/1 StanJames

A course and distance winner, now running off last winning mark on AW, who has looked to be running into some form the last twice. The amateur jockey takes off a further 7lbs but looking at his modest strike rate, I’m not sure if having him on board is a positive or negative at the moment. I will stay neutral for now!