** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Dec 10th - 12th

seriearatings.jpg.91ef12f1a813e41477aee7

Serie A offered typically predictable results again this past weekend with the top four winning and the bottom four failing to win. @sajtion, @TorquayA, @scorerthief all got involved in the chat last week. Thoughts this week guys?

Also keen to hear from the regular voices in here such as @vasilli07, @Mauricius, @1907zico, and @Neubs

crotone are not going to get a better chance to win a game. i think they should overcome their opponents. they've been unlucky with some results this season which could have gone their way. i don't think their play is as bad as results suggests. i can see atalanta and udinese being high scoring draw. udinese are not the best travelers but they have scored in 8 consecutive matches

FC Crotone v Pescara Calcio

FC Crotone: Rosi (11/1 d, suspended), Crisetig (12/0 m, suspended), Claiton (8/0 d), Mesbah (6/0 d), Tonev (6/0 f)

Pescara Calcio: Pepe (8/0 m, doubtful), Coda (3/0 d), Bahebeck (4/1 f), Mitriță (8/0 f)

Sampdoria v Lazio

Sampdoria: Viviano (8/0 first goalkeeper), Sala (11/0 d), Pavlovic (3/0 d), Carbonero (0/0 m)

Lazio: Patric (8/0 d), Keita (13/4 f, 2nd top scorer)(both doubtful), Cataldi (8/1 m, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On 05.12.2016, 0:42:23, StevieDay1983 said:

seriearatings.jpg.91ef12f1a813e41477aee7

Serie A offered typically predictable results again this past weekend with the top four winning and the bottom four failing to win. @sajtion, @TorquayA, @scorerthief all got involved in the chat last week. Thoughts this week guys?

Also keen to hear from the regular voices in here such as @vasilli07, @Mauricius, @1907zico, and @Neubs

What about AS Roma and AC Milan, both teams have a good form and bagging goals for fun. Their last three matches saw both teams scoring and I expect the trend to continue. Roma will shake the scene