** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Dec 10th & 11th

Chelsea V West Bromwich Albion

West Bromwich Albion +2 AH @ 1.75 (Betfair)

The odds for the away side have drifted this morning and I feel this is too good an opportunity to turn down given the circumstances. We all know Chelsea are playing great at the momment; stable side, everything clicking, but I feel this will be a bigger test for them than most people imagine today. West Brom are also in really good form at the momment, playing with confidence and of course any team under Pulis can be difficult to beat. West Brom like to play in their own half, stay compact and close down the opposition aggressively. In my view this is the best way to play this current Chelsea side as counter attack is their strongest weapon compared to game construction. Chelsea have managed to get good results against their title rivals in recent games as opponents have played expansive and attacking football which plays in Conte's hands. West Brom should be a different kettle of fish here, we should also note that Tony Pulis's side are 7th in the EPL away table as things stand with a decent counter attacking dimension of their own.

Chelsea are rightly favourites for this match but price on West Brom is just too big in my opinion. Away side on a big + looks to be the way forward here.