** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Tables - December

Hi Corky, yes I been in touch with Billy Hills, no I know, but I did nothing wrong at the end of the day and nothing that's not been done before by others,  and changing rules for some in the competition and not others, well. I'll leave it at that, I enjoy the competition. Cheers Corky, appreciate you getting in touch. 

In situations like these i always think its best to ask yourself it the boot was on the other foot,

How would you feel, react? It's say's a lot about someone.

I have said my piece to you CD in private, for the record i think you deliberately gained an unfair advantage and its not within the spirit of the competition. You are right, you have not broken any rules.

I think have run a fair competition for over 10 years on the PL and i do not favour anyone over anyone else, but will not see this wonderful comp turn into something i'm not proud of and will act accordingly when i see someone thats not right.

I'm happy to stand down if the majority think this tactic is ok and the last week of the competition turns into a farce every month?

Let me know.

Final Table

JR grabs the title with the last race of the day:clap

Well done to CD, Woody and Adamross who finished in the frame:clap

23 people ended in profit so will be entered in the KO Cup next Saturday

Prizes

£80: JohnRobertson
£40: Cairnhill Diamond
£20: Adamross
£10: Woodysway

£30 Cup: Drewe005

**I will be publishing the 2016 Overall totals later**

Table

5867de01be1f9_ScreenShot2016-12-31at16.25867de043e626_ScreenShot2016-12-31at16.2

Thanks for your support lads, Happy New year to you all:cheers

What a close finish, big thanks to Billyhills for all your work during the month. I was lucky won by the length of a horses nose with custard the dragon winning on the 13th. Thanks Cairnhill Diamond for you kind words after just getting caught what a brilliant big price winner you had earlier in the month, well done Adam you led for most of the month unlucky to get caught.

Happy New year to everyone have a good one. :)