** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp - Tuesday Nov 29th

Sou 1.25 - Toviere - win at 10/3 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

My selection has had a run this season, finishing second at Stratford. The winner has gone on to win a class 2 handicap at Haydock off 126. The Post were quite taken with him saying he was a classy looking individual with a nice pedigree

The other ones near the front of the market are all making their seasonal debuts and my horse might have a fitness edge

Lingfield 3:40 Bryden Boy @ 7/1 betvictor win thanks

Bryden Boy.....from Jennie Candlish yard the 6yo has been a winner of a hurdle race at 2m 4f on heavy ground was also had place finishes eight times in 15 runs NH Hurdles, and twice in 3 runs on NHF so knows his way home but I would expect the yard wants to see him get his nose in front a few more times ,

His latest outing was 21 days ago after a summer break at Sedgefield over 2m 4f (good to soft) when he finished 3rd he join the leaders 3 out and took 2nd but lost that in run in to finish 3rd as he was one pace and lost by 5.50 lengths to winner Theatrebar but did collect some place money again

Jockey Sean Quinlan has been a regular on horse and has had a couple of winners for yard in last 7 days