** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Dec 2nd - 5th

seriearatings.jpg.7c24bee22a61111569eed0

Hands up! Who had Juventus down to lose? Nobody? Bloody thought so! Sad to see Dani Alves break his leg but ffs Juve! Get the job done!

As if Serie A wasn't shite enough to bet on as it is. @mrclubbie, @Neubs, @Mauricius, @1907zico, and @vasilli07, fancy getting screwed over by Serie A again this week? Haha.

dzeko getting huge credit now for tapping the balls in the net courtesy of his team mates who do all the hard work for him. anyway this roma side can't keep the goals out and lazio have had good consistent form all year and they should win over this roma side who conceded two goals against lowly pescara.

On 29/11/2016, 13:53:19, sajtion said:

juventus will be missing two important defenders dani alves and leonardo bonucci so defensively will be weaker. atalanta are having great season and haven't lost in 9 consecutive games and have scored in all but one. i'll be on both teams to score in this one.

I like the fact you're not being sucked into the temptation to back Atalanta. Even without Dani Alves and Bonucci I still expect Juventus to get through with a win but I think you're right it will be a battle with goals at both ends.

Surely Juve will win. Anything else and the league would be blown wide open. Atalanta have already imploded in the odds.

Napoli Vs Inter Milan is hard to read. Inter are playing better in the last 3. Both are favourites to challenge Juve in the league. A draw here would benefit Juve and with a Juve win the league odds could get boring again.

on first sight it looks like draw but napoli have really lost some cutting edge since higuain left although their style of attack and possession is still there they have struggled with goals, coming very late and current form seem to be going to opposite direction iif game against sassuolo is any hint. inter milan have put foot on the gas and are enjoying playing more open attacking football then they were when mancini was managing them. inter milan have scored 9 goals in last three games so on that trend they could grab a win here.

my bet will be both to score and inter milan to win. if i was to say score maybe 1-2

Another tough set of fixtures in Serie A and top heavy favourites. :( 

Atalanta are the form team, but they haven't played away to a team as strong as Juve and therefore I think you have to sit back and watch that one. They got a 0-0 at Fiorentina, but that's not Turin. ;) All depends on how Atalanta approach the game. If they sit back, I'd say Under 2.5 will be the bet, if not, BTTS will be better. No bet for me, just not a clear enough match.

Seventh placed Napoli take on eighth placed Internazionale on Friday night in the first Serie A game of the weekend. Napoli will be hoping for a better result than Monday night’s draw with Sassuolo while Inter will be looking to build on their impressive 4-2 win over 10-man Fiorentina at the San Siro. 

Napoli should have beaten Sassuolo but conceded late on to drop two points, leaving them four points off the Champions League spots and eight points behind leaders Juventus. They’ve drawn four of their last five games, and have only kept one clean sheet in that time – a 0-0 draw in the Champions League at home to Dynamo Kyiv. 

Stefano Pioli’s Internazionale side are inconsistent to say the least at the moment. They’ve won twice in their last six games in all competitions and haven’t won away from home since beating Empoli in September, some eight games ago. They do score goals however, having scored in every one of their last five games, and at least twice in four of those games. They’ve only kept one clean sheet in that spell. 

Napoli will continue to be without Polish striker Arkadiusz Milik. Former Newcastle man Davide Santon is a doubt for Inter but midfielder Gary Medel is almost certainly out.  

Napoli are favourites to win at 1.82 due to Inter’s dreadful away record and despite their own recent spate of draws it’s hard to see past Maurizio Sarri’s men. While Inter have been scoring goals I would expect a low-scoring game and I’m backing under 2.5 goals at 2.16.

You can see my record here: https://www.protipster.com/tipster/scorerthief