** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp - Sunday Nov 27th

2.05 Leic - Cobolobo - ew at 50/1 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

Jonjo O'Neill has the favourite here but I'm tempted by his second string at big odds

He's having his second outing and Jonjo's horses usually come on a bundle for a run........first time up he was beaten 28L in 7th but had shown some promise being held up at the back then making headway to be in touch before tiring 2 out

Leicester 3.40 Air De Rock @ 12/1 e/w thanks

Air De Rock....from Venetia Williams yard the 4yo only came to yard in October this year from France and Venetia only had 6 days to work on him before sending him out at Hexham 2m maiden hurdle (soft ) where he finished 3rd although beaten 23 lengths I would expect the jockey was instructed to don't push him to hard and more of a fact finding mission see how he handles the British tracks,

The yard had 23 days since that race at Hexham to school him a bit more and I would expect some more improvement and with the booking of Liam Treadwell instead of youngster Charlie Deutsch who rode him in last race suggest to me the horse is in with a chance of winning