** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

BillyHills

Abu Dhabi GP

The final race of the season and at least we still have something to play for. Nico Rosberg is 1/4 with Betfred to clinch the World Championship and only needs to finish on the podium to guarantee his first title. Obviously if his rival Lewis Hamilton fails to win Rosberg's mission will be a whole lot easier.

Hamilton is on pole and looks a likely winner as i doubt if Rosberg will take any chances in behind and will be more than happy to slipstream his team mate the whole way. 

Some have thought that Hamilton may back Rosberg up so he gets involved with the Red Bulls and Ferraris but i'm not sure thats the kind of thing he would do? Another interesting aspect to the season finale.

Stats:

5839b022062c7_ScreenShot2016-11-25at22.3

Stats show you need be on the front row here on this circuit and it all points to Hamilton who is 1/3 (Skybet) to win his 4th race on the bounce.

The battle for the podium this week looks good for Daniel Ricciardo, he is a couple of places ahead of Verstappen and i reckon they can both beat the Ferrari's around here. Ricciardo is 4/6 with Ladbrokes for a top 3 spot.

The Safety Car betting is 50/50 and i'd lean on the side of a clean race here, you can bet 10/11 with Bet365 for 'NO' Safety Car and that result normally leads to a lot of finishers so 5/6 for over 18.5 Finishers is the way to go. The Overs would have been paid out in 6 of the 7 races here to date.

Selections:

Top 3 Finish: Ricciardo 4/6 Ladbrokes

Over 18.5 Finishers : 5/6 Skybet

Longshot:

Alonso Top 6 finish: 11/2 Hills