** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

November 14 - November 20

22 hours ago, ejmali333 said:

I like all of those matches, France, especially Mladenovic if Garcia losses, Mmoh, Rublev and Napolitano... 

Rublev was close :(

One from Limoges

Voskoboeva - Alexandrova 2.7 Pinnacle

Voskoboeva is a former Top 50 player. In the last two years she suffered from injuries. Now she started very well here with high % of 1st serve points won. Alexandrova is on the rise, but she is too much depending on her serve. Voskoboeva already won two matches here and is feeling great. Pretty close match with nice odds for Galina.

55 minutes ago, TheServingAce said:

Cilic to beat Murray @ 3/1 w/BetFair - 2PTS

Is there any reason for your bet, I am considering Cilic to win 2:1 in sets at odds 8,00 bet365.

I somehow feel Cilic has some chances to win this one but definitely not in 2 sets. Odds 8 seems like a vaule bet... Any other toughts on this one?

Maria - Van Uytvanck 2.52 Pinnacle

Maria started very strongly against in form Khromacheva. She was very solid in her serve games. Recently Maria is showing good form and I think this could  be the tournament for her to shine. Van Uytvanck is known for her inconsistency. She played on three continents in the last three weeks and scored some surprising losses. Her serve is the best weapon and recently it didn't work so well.

Coria - Berlocq 5.00 Will Hill

Coria is in great run - 16 wins in a row, including three features titles. He started very strongly here and will have the confidence against superiour opponent. Berlocq injured both his legs in the last two monts. He is not in best phisical shape and this could be a serious problem for him. Huge odds that are starting to drop in some of the bookies.

Berlocq showed good tennis. No chance for Coria.

Broady/Soylu - Chan Sawayanagi Will Hill 6.00

Very strange odds. Broady/Soylu are far better ranked, in better form and everything, but still their odds started from 10.00, now they are below 5 at most of the bookies. Chan/Sawayanagi are nothing special and struggled in their first doubles match here. Wrong odds or something? However worth a try.

3 hours ago, ogii55 said:

Berlocq showed good tennis. No chance for Coria.

Broady/Soylu - Chan Sawayanagi Will Hill 6.00

Very strange odds. Broady/Soylu are far better ranked, in better form and everything, but still their odds started from 10.00, now they are below 5 at most of the bookies. Chan/Sawayanagi are nothing special and struggled in their first doubles match here. Wrong odds or something? However worth a try.

I've got no idea what that was all about :eek. A great spot!

Alexandrova - Zanevskaya 2.26 Pinnacle

Alexandrova is a typical indoor hard player with very good service. She scored two convinsing wins against current and former Top 100 players. Zanevskaya is comming from clay courts, but showed good results on indoor hard. Both of her matches were far much closer than those of Alexandrova.

Govortsova - Rodina, to win the first set 1.86 Pinnacle

Govortsova finally is showing nice form. She missed the bigger part of the season. Last month she was beaten badly by Rodina on the same surface, but now she is playing very different. On the other hand Rodina was lucky when her last opponent retired after taking the first set 6:1.

Here the bet is for the first set. Rodina's balance this season of W/L of 1st set is -10 more losses. Govortsova rate is far better and she often starts very strong. I would take Govortsova for a winner, but here the odds are a little bit better.

Agree about Nishikori. He was making a lot of UE and didn't feel very well. He was strong in the first set, but then something happened.

One from the doubles tournament:

Klaasen/Ram vs Murray/Soares 2.62 Pinnacle

H2H is 2:1 for Murray/Soares, but all the matches were extremely close. Klaasen/Ram are improving here with each match and they were in the strongest group. Since US Open, when they won the title Murray/Soares are not showing good tennis. The match is pretty much even, but these odds are tempting.

ATP Finals

Mens Final

Novak Djokovic vs Andy Murray

Over 22.5 games 10/11 paddy power

This looks like it could be a great match as the two best players in world are fighting it out to become World number one. But i feel that Murrays opponent will win as Murray has about three tough matches this week and it wont be as fresh as his opponent

Men Doubles Final

Henri Kontinen and John Peers vs Raven Klassen and Rajeev Ram

Over 21.5 games 4/5 paddy power

This match is too close to call and should go to three sets as any of these two teams could win it

Edited by owenclass

Murray vs Djokovic 

No deliberations or long talk here. Considering that Djokovic is trying to recover his crown just before the end of the year, and the very busy season Murray has had, coupled with the last few tight matches. Murray requires superman status to win. One tight set and once the resistance has been broken.......Result Djoker -3.5

Murray - Djokovic 2.90 Pinnacle

Murray has very tough match in the semifinal, but he proved many times that is capable to recover like an alien. My opinion is that Djokovic has the easier part toward the final. He has only one tough match against Raonic, while Murray gave everything against Milos, far more motivated Nishikori, Cilic and Wawrinka. The stakes are very high and I think that Andy waited too long for this moment. Djokovic is great, but his form in the second part of the season is not as impressive as we used to see him.

Silva - Shwartzman 3.54 Pinnacle

I was thinking a lot about this match today when I saw earlier odds around 3.20 for Silva. He impressed me against Horacio Zebaillos, who played very strong and I consider Horacio as a favorite to win the tournament. Silva beat him in style managing to come back from a set down. Yesterday in the semifinal Silva once again was superior.

Schwartzman's only serious test was against in form Kicker and in that match Diego had huge problems with his second serve. He was broken a lot early in the match and gave more break point chances to Kicker than he was able to win. Because of his seated position he avoided serious opposition in the first two matches, while in the semifinal he was against injured Berlocq, who retired in the second set.

Scwartzman is making a hell of a season, but his winning rate in finals is not impressive. Dutra Silva has a better rate despite the fact that he played in lower grade tournaments.

Diego is still the favorite here with probably odds around 1.40, 1.45, but 3.54 for Silva is very tempting, not to forget the  fact that H2H between them is 3:3.

• CzechPunter unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 14.11.2016, 10:06:27, ogii55 said:

Rublev was close :(

One from Limoges

Voskoboeva - Alexandrova 2.7 Pinnacle

Voskoboeva is a former Top 50 player. In the last two years she suffered from injuries. Now she started very well here with high % of 1st serve points won. Alexandrova is on the rise, but she is too much depending on her serve. Voskoboeva already won two matches here and is feeling great. Pretty close match with nice odds for Galina.

I was always into Galina. Want to see more games with her next year. She had 368 - 301 w/l during her career. Pretty impressive tho.