Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

seriaratings.jpg.1797f8ab6445e00e28d41a8

It's a grind trying to get anything from Serie A at the moment. We have two weeks to try and crack this problem together. Is there anyone out there brave enough to lead the charge on this? I'm beginning to think it might just be best to stick to the outright and total goals scored markets because anything else just doesn't seem to be working for me right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Udinese Calcio v SSC Napoli

Udinese Calcio: Armero (2/0 d), Hallfredsson (7/0 m), Ewandro (1/0 m), Peñaranda (4/0 f)

SSC Napoli: Gabbiadini (9/1 f), Milik (7/4 f, 2nd top scorer)

Juventus FC v Pescara Calcio

Juventus FC: Dani Alves (7/1 d), Benatia (6/0 d), Barzagli (10/0 d), Mandragora (0/0 m), Pjaca (5/0 f), Dybala (8/3 f, 2nd top scorer)

Pescara Calcio: Fornasier (9/0 d), Gyomber (4/0 d), Coda (3/0 d), Verre (8/0 m), Mitrita (8/0 f), Bahebeck (3/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

It appears Serie A is scaring a lot of people off!

@mrclubbie, are you brave enough to let us know your tip this week? You got it right with Crotone last round.

@gogetta, you love the European football markets. I know Serie B might be more your target but do you have any thoughts on Serie A?