** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp - Sunday Nov 6th

FfOS LAS 4 15 : Filatore @ 8/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Filatore......from Bernard Llewellyn yard who also owns the horse the 7yo been successful in two hurdle races at 2m and 2m 4f on soft ground which was here where he's seems to favour this track as he's had a four place finishes as well in NH he also had a 2nd and 3rd on flat on good conditions here as well , That's 8 frame finishes from 10 runs at Ffos Las ,

He opened this season NH at Chepstow 12 days ago over 2m good to soft in selling hurdle when he finished fourth of 9 runners and beaten 4.25 lengths when going off 2/1 favourite with young Jordan Williams claiming 7lbs in saddle , Filatore ran off 109 that day minus Jordan's allowance and is down to 106 today with Jordan still getting 7lb off , I would expect yard are looking to recoup there losses

Sand 3.25 - Loose Chips - win at 9/4 bog wm hill

Veterans handicap chase

4 of these ran against each other last time out with my selection beating the other three in finishing 2nd

That was at Chepstow and my horse should be suited by the return to a right handed track as all 7 of his career wins have been this way round, acts on the going and can front run if the tactics need it