** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

November 7 - November 13

Lukas Klein - Copil 9.50 Paddy

Copil retired in the first set few days ago, because of a wrist injury. He is very solid on Indoor hard, but with such injury he will have problems with his bigger weapon - the serve. It's the end of the season so probably Copil will not be 100% motivated. He made good results, but this injury could be a decisive factor.

Klein is a young local guy. He loves indoor and already beat this year some opponents with far better rankings. The odds are huge for him, but I think he has a chance..

Two more from the Challengers:

Bogota

Nichola Barrientos - Londero 2.49 Pinnacle

Barrientos is 4:0 against Londero including a recent win. Last week Londero was injured during a match. Barrientos has a chance to rest for a month and he will play in his home country, which is a plus.

Sidorenko - Gojowcik 2.75 Pinnacle

Sidorenko is leading 2:0 in H2H, but both matches were long time ago. The Frenchmen loves indoor hard. This is his favorite surface. He took three weeks rest and now will be recharched. Sidorenko already had two titles on this surface this year, one of them on challenger level. Gojowcik impresses in Metz, but since them is on downfall with three losses in a row.

One from Kobe Challenger:

Moriya - Daniel 2.85 Pinnacle

Moriya is on very good run. He won a challenger in September and played a final in October. Moriya is typical hard court player while Daniel prefers clay. Earlier this year Hiroki Moriya reached the semifinal of an indoor hard tournament, beating three favorites. Daniel is not in great form with 3 losses from his last six matches. Last year he did well here, reaching the final, but he had a chance to make a good form before that playing a lot on indoor hards tournaments. Nice odds for in form player.

@CzechPunter Tailed you on Setkic... was broken early but brought er' back. Headin' to tiebreak. Let s get this

Play tomorrow

Opelka 1.961 2U Pinnacle

Opelka is going to be aiming to break into the top 100 next year.  Pro attitude. Sandgren is a bit of a hopeful has-been and fools around quite a bit. Although he's talented, he doesn't have the mental toughness or maybe even desire to want to win. I think he'll get frustrated with not winning too many points on return and his little mental lapses will lose him service games.

Edited by BuffChestmen

Koelle - Romboli 9.08 Pinnacle

Very strange match. Koelle is coming from juniors, where he played for Brazil. Now he is representing USA, seems he was in some Academy there and get a new passport. He was in Top 60 of the world in the juniors, nothing special, but he also seems to receive a wild card for the Colombian tournament, which means that he has some backup. Romboli is nothing special, despite the fact that he took three wins in the qualifications. The guy is Top 500 level player and I can't see why there is such a big difference in odds. Worth a try

Yeah, he has his chances. Klein also was close to take the first set, got break chance in second... but this is tennis. Nice odds.

Kobe challenger:

Saville - Ito 3.40 Pinnacle

Saville is one of those guys, who may always score with big odds and to lose against total outsiders. Two weeks ago he beats Nishioka, who is making better season than Ito. Ito didn't look good in the last few months. Probably he has some sort of problems. He was out for three months after grass season and is still far away from his best.

Sweet odds for Lucky Luke

Zimmerman - Von Deichman 3.48 Pinnacle

Zimmerman won five of his six matches on indoor hard. They were against weaker opponents. She beat two opponents in the qualifications in nice fashion. The Belgian is improving very well this season and is hunting her record rankings. Von Deichman has the better ranking, but in her last two tournaments she lost very bad by two opponents, who are worst then Zimmerman. 

Kristin - Kavcic 2.6 Pinnacle

Kavcic is returning after injury and his first match here against Dancevic wasn;t very convinsing. He don't like the indoor hard and never had good results on it. Kristin was very close to beat Herbert two weeks ago. In Match he showed that this surface suits him very well after reaching the final of a challenger in Mexico. I think this is the bet of the day.

Kudryavtsev - Copil 3.07 Pinnacle

Kudryavtsev is in good form. He beats Rosol , who is a class above Copil, in a very close match. The Romanian was struggling in his first match here againts weak opponent. Not sure if his wrist injury is ok. Maybe Copil is still a small favorite here (I am putting him in a range of 2.40-2.60), but the odds are very tempting.

Elie - Woriskey 3.14 Pinnacle

This one is from Waco's ITF tournament. Elie is in great form. She reached the semifinal in Canbera few days ago beating strong opponents as Hozumi and Glushko. Earlier this season she lost from Woriskey, but it was at a tournament where Woriskey reached the final starting from qualifications. Woriskey needs 3 sets to beat in the qualifications an opponent who is out of Top 1000. I think here the odds are kind of wrong.

7 minutes ago, ogii55 said:

Hemery played like obsessed, a small version of Monffis. Never saw him like that. Basilashvili did noting wrong, but he was outclassed. No sign of an injury or something else.

I wouldn't say that Basilashvili did nothing wrong, but he was certainly the worse player of the two today.

10 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

I didn't, but I heard that Youzhny was nothing special. Skugor tends to be poor under pressure, however, and with Benneteau having the crowd on his side, that could be ugly. Just my two cents anyway.

Julien served spectacular against Mikhail Youzhny and Franco Skugor will have no answer to that or Juliens groundgame. He will be outclassed by Julien in every department.

Julien Benneteau to beat (-1.5 sets) Franco Skugor for a 8/10 stake at 1.66 with Paddypower

Julien served like a clock ticks last match and Skugor will have a hard time coping with that and Julien plays superb in every other department right now. Can't see him losing a set to Skugor if he serves like last time which is a good chance he will.

Konstantin Kravchuk to beat (-1.5 sets) Peter Gojowczyk for a 6/10 stake at 2.50 with Paddypower

Konstantin has 6-0 in sets against Peter and all three matches they've played have been twice on outdoor hardcourt and once indoor. Konstantin can now be aiming for top 70 before the season is over since he is ranked 78. Peters form has'nt been the best last matches and I don't think he will turn things around just because he beat Alexandre Sidorenko in straight sets.