** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > Nov 24th

europa1.jpg.361dba4da5c8c06d836916bfe206europa2.jpg.a6d08b1170cee4be9ee9c4dfec29

Getting the next round of these fixtures up early. Some big decisions to make after the fourth round of games delivered quite surprising results. It would be great to see Southampton, Manchester United, and Dundalk all pick up wins. I think Southampton should grab a draw at least out in the Czech Republic. United should be a lot better but it depends how seriously the players approach the game. The longer their league inconsistency continues, the less important the Europa League comes. Dundalk were unlucky once again to lose to Zenit and after drawing with AZ last time away I think they could spring a shock and get the win. What a story that would be!

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester United v Feyenoord

Manchester United: Marouane Fellaini (9/0 m, doubtful), Chris Smalling (7/1 d), Eric Bailly (9/0 d), James Wilson (0/0 f)

Feyenoord: Eric Botteghin (13/1 d, suspended), Kenneth Vermeer (0/0 g), Warner Hahn (0/0 g), Sven van Beek (0/0 d), Terence Kongolo (12/1 d), Karim El Ahmadi (12/4 m)

Racing Genk v Rapid Wien

Racing Genk: Bizot (13/0 first goalkeeper, probably in), Malinowskij (0/0 m), Uronen (8/0 d), Vanzeir (1/0 f), Tshimanga (0/0 f)

Rapid Wien: Murg (14/3 m), Schwab (12/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Auer (2/0 d), S. Hofmann (2/0 m)

Schalke 04 v OGC Nice

(Schalke's head coach Markus Weinzierl announced some changes in his squad.)

Schalke 04: Uchida (0/0 d), Coke (0/0 d), Di Santo (6/0 f), Huntelaar (7/1 f), Embolo (7/2 f)

OGC Nice: Lloris (0/0 d), Baysse (9/2 d, captain), Le Marchand (0/0 d), Le Bihan (0/0 f), Balotelli (6/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

AS Saint-Étienne v Mainz

AS Saint-Étienne: Pierre-Gabriel (4/0 d), Lemoine (5/0 m), Hamouma (6/2 f, 2nd top scorer), Berič (8/3 f, top scorer)

Mainz: Curci (0/0 g), Donati (11/0 d), Malli (11/6 m, top scorer)(all doubtful), Clemens (3/0 m), Rodríguez (2/0 m), Serdar (7/0 m), Berggreen (0/0 f), Muto (3/2 f)

Fenerbahçe SK v Zorya Lugansk

Fenerbahçe SK: Gregory Van Der Wiel (6/0 d), Ozan Tufan (6/2 m), Robin van Persie (9/6 f, top scorer)(all doubtful), Uygar Zeybek (0/0 m), Aatif Chahechouhe (4/2 m), Jeremain Lens (6/1 m), Fernandao (2/0 f)

Zorya Lugansk: Artem Gordienko (11/2 d), Evgeny Tkachuk (2/1 d)

Celta de Vigo v Standard Liège

Celta de Vigo: Beauvue (0/0 f), Orellana (5/2 m)

Standard Liège: Echiejile (3/0 d), William (5/0 d), Dompé (5/0 m), Dossevi (11/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Manchester United face Feyenoord in the Europa League in what is almost a win-or-bust situation. A win would would put them above the Dutch side in the group and depending on the other match in the group could put the Red Devils top. Defeat however, coupled with a Fenerbahce win over Zorya Luhansk would see Manchester United dumped out. 

Home form has been crucial for Jose Mourinho’s men in this competition. While they’ve not won away from Old Trafford in their last five European games their last European fixture saw them run out as handsome 4-1 winners over Fenerbahce. It’s that kind of form they will need to repeat 

Feyenoord will take heart that United’s last three Premier League games at the Theatre of Dreams have all ended as draws. A draw would be enough for the Rotterdam team to maintain control of their destiny going into the final game at home against Fenerbahce. 

Henrikh Mkhitaryan will definitely play some part in the fixture in what could be a rotated side which drew 1-1 with Arsenal. Phil Jones should continue in the centre of defence while Morgan Schneiderlin could come in for Michael Carrick in midfield.  

Manchester United are heavy favourites to win but I can’t see Feyenoord crumbling like Fenerbahce did. The injury situation at Manchester United hasn’t helped them and their home form in the Premier League has shown that they can struggle when the pressure is on them to go out and win. I’m going to take on the bookies and back 2X in the double chance at 2.91, and expecting a tight game I’m also going to go for under 2.5 goals at 2.12.

You can see my record here: https://www.protipster.com/tipster/scorerthief

FC Zurich - Villarreal

Full Event Away -0.50 (AH) @ 1.925 3/10 PINNACLE

Football / Europa League / Kick off: 24 Nov 2016, 19:00

First of all I need to say that I am trying to avoid this league, but I can not avoid this odd on Villarreal. Both teams have 5 points in group and Villarreal can perfectly remember the match from season 2014/15 where they lost 3-2. Match will start in 1 hour so I'll be short. Why Villarreal? I was reading lots of news about them and whole squad is talking about match totally seriously. Coach is used to rotate things, but nothing new, as he is used to do that for whole season. "New" players in compare with league game are Jonathan Dos Santos, Cheryshev, Pato, Rukavina, Mussachio and Jose Angel, while key players like Ruiz, Bruno, Trigueros, Asenjo and Bakambu are here. Bakambu was used only in second half against Bilbao, so I believe that he is fresh and 100% fit for this match. Villarreal is without doubt team with more quality here, but Zurich is known as a team who is playing with high number of fouls. They have 91 fouls till now in Liga Europe, what is far the highest number of fouls - second highest number of fouls is 78. So style of them is to stop Villarreal in all possible ways, but I think that they won't succeeded tonight. And I also need to mention, that Zurich is playing in 2nd Switzerland league!