** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

EuroLeague > November

• 3 weeks later...

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

Any other result (Winning Margin 3-Way) @ 2.600
1/10 Bet365
 Basketball / Euroleague (M) / Kick off: 18 Nov 2016, 22:00
Barca in the league match won very comfortably. Real madrid will not make the same mistake twice. Also in the form of madrid as of now. It is very difficult to predict the winner in this match and we are waiting for a tight match. I think that any team in this game will not get a 6+ number advantage. Even the game seems to determine the last ball. Good luck.

Panathinaikos vs Olympiacos

1/10 Bet365 
 Basketball / Euroleague (M) / Kick off: 18 Nov 2016, 21:15
A tight match is waiting for us in the Greek derby. Last year panathinaikos were not as strong as oly, but we can say they are more equal teams this year. The game in the Greek league is over. But in EuroLeague and OAK there is no such difference and even Panat is my favorite and I expect this match to finish much closer. I do not think there will be a difference of 6 or more in this match. The winner sets in the last minute and I think it ends in 1-5 points. Good luck

On 18.11.2016 18:46:11, gg-77 said:

Barcelona vs Real Madrid

1/10 Bet365
 Basketball / Euroleague (M) / Kick off: 18 Nov 2016, 22:00
Barca in the league match won very comfortably. Real madrid will not make the same mistake twice. Also in the form of madrid as of now. It is very difficult to predict the winner in this match and we are waiting for a tight match. I think that any team in this game will not get a 6+ number advantage. Even the game seems to determine the last ball. Good luck.

On 18.11.2016 18:46:56, gg-77 said:

Panathinaikos vs Olympiacos

1/10 Bet365 
 Basketball / Euroleague (M) / Kick off: 18 Nov 2016, 21:15
A tight match is waiting for us in the Greek derby. Last year panathinaikos were not as strong as oly, but we can say they are more equal teams this year. The game in the Greek league is over. But in EuroLeague and OAK there is no such difference and even Panat is my favorite and I expect this match to finish much closer. I do not think there will be a difference of 6 or more in this match. The winner sets in the last minute and I think it ends in 1-5 points. Good luck

63-102

77-79

+0.60