** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Nov 4th - 6th

On 1.11.2016 г.,, StevieDay1983 said:

Hahaha. Didn't realise your run had been that bad lately?! If you had the money, who would be taking your fancy?

Monaco, Bordeaux and Nice in acc. Nice are in form, but the streak will end soon, the question is when :lol, anyway the odds is worth it. Bordeaux are playing with one of the weakest teams in the league (end draw with the other one :lol), so maybe is time to grab some points in home, especially when they are without win for 5 league matches... Monaco is the team who will be close to PSG for the whole season, I think. They will are solid.

Edited by immortal--

AS Monaco v AS Nancy
AS Monaco: Dirar (3/0 m), Touré (5/0 d), Moutinho (9/1 m), Glik (11/3 d, 2nd top scorer, suspended)
AS Nancy: Muratori (6/0 d), Koura (9/1 f), Diarra (3/2 m, top scorer), Aït Bennasser (8/1 m), Dalé (10/1 f)

Angers SCO v Lille OSC
Angers SCO: Ketkeophomphone (4/0 f), Letellier (0/0 g)
Lille OSC: Mendes (7/0 f), Bautheac (7/0 m), Lopes (5/2 m, top scorer), Tallo (0/0 f), Obbadi (2/0 m), De Préville (6/0 f), Civelli (10/1 d, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Hi there, sorry for last week-end, it was too short for me to write my tips. So, let's go for this week-end :

First of all Monaco to beat Nancy

After an easy win again CSKA (3-0 in the first time), how imagine another choice for the second against 19th. Another tips : Monaco with handicap and more than one goal for Monaco (at 2 and 1.5)

Tight match in Dijon/Guingamp, Angers/Lille, Nantes/TFC

I'm going all for Under 2.5, and draws. Maybe, I'm a bit optimistic for Nantes, you can be careful for this, it's my team:). But obviously, Nantes and draw is a love story and TFC can't stay at the top of Ligue 1 until the end, especially after been defeated at home by Lyon. A lost of trust ?

Caen - Nice away win

Europa League and french teams is a nightmare and a shame for us. Each year they run to play this Europa and reach the 4-6 ranking. And each year they don't care like Nice defeated at home by Salsbourg... But in Ligue 1, there's a gap between Caen and Nice. Nice's play is nice (:loon play on words), fluid. Caen is falling down, even at home.

Lyon - Bastia home win

Lyon is roaring again ? No doubt that a draw against Juventus is a great result. No surprise, both Fekir and Lacazette are coming back. Against Bastia, without Squilacci (out for 6 months) and very poor away from home, victory for Lyon. Another tips : handicap and goal for Lacazette.

I will stay away from Bordeaux so irregulate and unpredictable :@. If I would bet, it would be for Lorient.

Edited by FCNA

You can call me cynic, but for a Ligue 2 team (I know, it‘s a Ligue 1 team now) it‘s  a little bit too good not to loose 5 times in a row, especially to a teams like Rennes, Montpellier (two own golas from MHSC haha), St.Etinenne...... Also they were very lucky vs Lorient (meaning a goal in 90‘th minute). According to http://injuriesandsuspensions.com/france-ligue-1-injuries-suspensions-533/ (I think this page is a bit reliable) Privat, Salibur, Coco and De Pauw (last games goal kickers) should be available for Guingamp (They are not in the list of injuries). Guingamp beat Lyon 3-1 away, and beat a good defence Angers 1-0 at home. Dijon is falling down this evening, this is my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...