** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 31 - November 6

Czech I noticed that a Frenchman has made the Quarters 7 out of the last 8 times in the Paris Masters. I think taking a flyer on all of them and then hedge out live or in the QF might be worth it.  Joker seems to be a patch of rough form and Murray is all consumed by getting to #1, He still has  London if he falters and Davis Cup so maybe he takes a little breather and doesn't give his all here.

Double:

Jan Lennard Struff to beat Ilya Marchenko

Robin Haase to beat Fernando Verdasco

@2,42 bet365 (+5% tennis accumulator for double) = 2,54

Struff is just flying lately, lost only to Gasquet and Isner past few weeks, and he should go past Marchenko who is in terrible form...

I watced Haase against Del Potro last week in Basel and I must say he was unlucky to land wierd after trying to get one ball into play. Even with slight injury he played very well, especially his serv was very good! He went through qualies with ease and out of form Verdasco should not be to much of a hassle for him. :)

Edited by Guest

Lorenzi/Paire O22.5 -1962

Robert/ARV O22 -1.855

Marchenko +4.5/Simon ML/Karlovic ML 3.000

Personally I think Lorenzi as a dog makes no sense but maybe PAire's got a new girlfriend he wants to impress? Or boyfriend? He's French... They're cool with either way there. But I'm taking the over.

Edited by BuffChestmen
Wrong odds format

Thiem/Sock O22.5 1.957

Lopez/Pouille O23 1.725

Lorenzi -2 Game Spread 1.900

Bautista-Agut ML +110

Ugh oh... I'm betting against Czech punter!! Oh well... I've lost bets before. The overs in general though I think are ripe. Most games will crack the 22 game mark today, aside from Murray/Djoker.

2 hours ago, BuffChestmen said:

Thiem/Sock O22.5 1.957

Lopez/Pouille O23 1.725

Lorenzi -2 Game Spread 1.900

Bautista-Agut ML +110

Ugh oh... I'm betting against Czech punter!! Oh well... I've lost bets before. The overs in general though I think are ripe. Most games will crack the 22 game mark today, aside from Murray/Djoker.

I think you will be wrong about Lorenzi, he isn't that good and he has matchup problems against Cuevas. Doesn't feel good to pick Lorenzi.

8 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

I think you will be wrong about Lorenzi, he isn't that good and he has matchup problems against Cuevas. Doesn't feel good to pick Lorenzi.

What's Cuevas done since clay season? He wins 250 and 500 clay matches, outside that, he hasn't done anything to write home about. He looked terrible against Sousa and Schwartman in the last two tournaments. Lorenzi's been fairing up well against other hard court players since the US open.

You're right that Lorenzi doesn't have a big game but it's more of a fade on Cuevas.

2 hours ago, BuffChestmen said:

What's Cuevas done since clay season? He wins 250 and 500 clay matches, outside that, he hasn't done anything to write home about. He looked terrible against Sousa and Schwartman in the last two tournaments. Lorenzi's been fairing up well against other hard court players since the US open.

You're right that Lorenzi doesn't have a big game but it's more of a fade on Cuevas.

Every now and then Pablo Cuevas tends to surprise on hardcourts so I've taken Pablo Cuevas to win by 2-1 and straight win with high stake. Pablo Cuevas feels better to pick then Paolo Lorenzi so I rather take a big risk with Pablo Cuevas.

This is a different Cuevas at the start of this match. The last two matches he played he was spraying all over the place. UFE city... Painting the lines today with bullets. He's looking solid. Mind you... So did RBA in the first set and then he turned the match into a WTA game.

Not liking my bet right now though!

Jan Lennard Struff to beat John Isner

Andy Murray to beat Lucas Pouille

2,75*1,083*1,05 (5% bonus for double) = 3,13 bet365

Struff and Isner played a week ago in Vienna and Isner won in very tight match. I expect the same today, however I found this tennis courts in Paris slower than those in Vienna which should benefit Struff, who is slightly better returner. In first two rounds he won 37 (Wawrinka) and 60 (Marchenko) percent of return points and Isner won only 20 (M. Zverev) and 23 (Ferrer), and serve on the other hand was very simillar, close to 75% for both of them. Again I see this as 50:50 or even 55:45 in favour of Struff and I am more than glad to take 2,75 on Struff, especially as he was very good to me and my wallet lately! :)

Murray... I took him because he just wont lose any match until the end of season, he only sees #1 rankings, he was super duper motivated against Verdasco, he is a better player, and if I add him I get 5% more from bet365... So basically Murray has odds 1,083*1,05 which is 1,14 and more than enough against Pouille.

GOOD LUCK :)

Edited by Guest

Isner/Sock O23.5 1.720 Pinnacle

Good shot at double TB in first two sets, also I think this is a bad match up for sock. Isner isn't going to making any patient plays. This match should be full of 2-3 shot rallies which is how isner likes to play. If sock tries a passive shot, it will be met with power and the point will likely be over. If sock goes for power, the point will likely be over. The point is Isners fitness level and mobility wont be challenged and he'll love to be playing quick points all day. Should be a slug fest with minal breaks if they both serve consistantly.

Adding a Chalky play:

Cilic +5.5 1.400 Pinnacle (Played it for 5U)

Djoker has barely been able to beat a spread this size. Last time he did it was against Fognini in the first round at Shanghai. This is a big spread on Hard court for him especially against a hot Cilic.

Edited by BuffChestmen

I am so sorry guys that I was late to post two of my bets today. First one is over and you can see it on picture and the other one is coming right away:

Jo Wilfried Tsonga to beat Milos Raonic

Andy Murray to beat Tomas Berdych

2,10*1,11*1,05 = 2,45 bet365

Tsonga impressed me against Karlovic last week when he came from a set, break and a point for double break down... And he did something similar yesterday, I even placed symbolic 5€ on odds 17 on match point for Nishi! :)  He is only French player left in the draw and he needs to win the tittle in order to get to London next week. He is a type of player that feeds from the crowd which loves him here in Paris. Raonic on the other hand has been poor lately and I guess he is alredy in London with his mind. Tosnga will want this win much more than Raonic and I love to support Tsonga throught the match and scream with him! :)

Andy Murray, I said enogh about him last few days. :)