** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Comp - Thursday Oct 27th

2.00 Sedge - Court Dismissed - win at 10/3 bog betvictor

Staying novices handicap chase over three and a quarter miles

With the likely favourite pulling out there are just 4 left and it's a tricky one with all four fairly close in the betting and the Racing Post plumping for the outsider.......looks like they all have a chance

My selection is sure to stay and has his second run back from a break, having finished 2nd over an inadequate trip first time up in a similar class race to this. Has won here over hurdles. Reported to be a small horse he seems better when running with a low weight in better races than when carrying a big weight in worse races so I'm not that bothered that he's a couple of pounds out of the handicap

Jimmy the Jetplane is looking a bit unfortunate in that he's finished 2nd four times in a row but has been put up another 5lbs since his last run. Might be better going RH and tends to stop when he hits the front so might prove tricky to time his challenge.

Tickenwolf has done his winning in lower grades. Unprovan over the trip but should stay based on some of his form at Hexham over slightly shorter but on a stiffer track, Likes this good ground........main danger to my selection if he lasts home

Western Jo is the 'Post' pick and has run in some better races than this but he hasn't won for around 3 years and jumped poorly last time he was seen